Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dude jumps out of my car on Las Vegas blvd cause he could not wait in traffic , I told him please don't and he did it anyways. 1 stared him with reason, he jumped out of car in middle of street. Pictures later after I edit.

I can already hear the haters, carma dude , whatever. Just the truth , least I got Uber till it shakes out

Here, should be interesting corresponding with lyft

Attachments

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Dude jumps out of my car on Las Vegas blvd cause he could not wait in traffic , I told him please don't and he did it anyways. 1 stared him with reason, he jumped out of car in middle of street. Pictures later after I edit.

I can already hear the haters, carma dude , whatever. Just the truth , least I got Uber till it shakes out

Here, should be interesting corresponding with lyft
Got a dash cam?? I got deactivated for 24 hours about 2 years ago... as long as you have evidence you'll be alright...

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
There must be more to this story for Lyft to deactivate you. The guy must have reported you for something.

I had a drunk guy do this once. I was in the far left turn lane waiting to turn onto Harmon to planet hollywood. He got out and was then on the median. I thought, this is no good at all, and I managed to coax him back inside the car as though he was a lost puppy..

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m gonna see what they say tomorrow, have the video of entire ride but I wanna c how far they take his word and how they treat me , then maybe I will let them see the video , dude clearly did not listen to me when I said , sir you cannot exit the vehicle in the middle of traffic, then clearly shows him exit and walk towards other side or blvd with all lanes stopped. Should be an interesting set of screenshots that I will post after final outcome, they will not get video unless it’s last option, I want them to base their findings on pure hearsay first, wanna c what they accuse me of .

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm gonna see what they say tomorrow, have the video of entire ride but I wanna c how far they take his word and how they treat me , then maybe I will let them see the video , dude clearly did not listen to me when I said , sir you cannot exit the vehicle in the middle of traffic, then clearly shows him exit and walk towards other side or blvd with all lanes stopped. Should be an interesting set of screenshots that I will post after final outcome, they will not get video unless it's last option, I want them to base their findings on pure hearsay first, wanna c what they accuse me of .
This is going to be an interesting watch... :) Keep us updated. :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Bottom line....You need Lyft more than Lyft needs you...And they know this. In that same hour that you were deactivated, at least 15 more Lyft and probably 20 more Uber drivers were approved for driving here in LV. We are all expendable at the mercy of a passenger complaint. Forget Lyft.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a word from lyft since last night, still deactivated, however I will just plow forward with Uber and lower my pickup standard slightly to 4.7 and will not work past 2 am .

Now I encourage everyone , let's go get that money, it's out there to be made, be genuine in you conversations and you will see your tips soar, you can do it .

Everyone including the haters , have a great and $25 plus per hr day!!!?

I love how I don't have a face anymore with lyft. Pretty thoughtful of them to remove it will I'm banned

Attachments

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep your doors locked next time and make sure child lock is engaged.
Then I guess I have to get out and open the doors each time a passenger leaves? Seems like a lot of work for one character that decided to jump out of my car out of almost 1500 rides, I think the passengers would get much more upset at me over that inconvenience and my tips would go down as well

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
30 hrs no response , on to sat. No time to worry , just doing Uber now . Should be interesting when they conclude their " investigation" considering I have the video and audio , can't wait to see their conclusion without it

I will let you see their response whenever they decide to give it

Hmmm. If the Fatman is looking, I'm praying for ya tonight?❤God loves even you?

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
30 hrs no response , on to sat. No time to worry , just doing Uber now . Should be interesting when they conclude their " investigation" considering I have the video and audio , can't wait to see their conclusion without it

HA to the joke! Thanks for the updates. :)

·
Registered
413 Posts

Why go through the hassle of waiting and providing the video information from the start?

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well cause I'm stubborn and want to see what conclusions they draw, after all the video and audio is my property as a contractor, proven out in the courts long ago, they have no legal right to it❤

Unless a crime was commited , however in this case no crime was committed, unless you consider jaywalking a punishable offense

Well cause I'm stubborn and want to see what conclusions they draw, after all the video and audio is my property as a contractor, proven out in the courts long ago, they have no legal right to it❤

Unless a crime was commited , however in this case no crime was committed, unless you consider jaywalking a punishable offense
And 1 last thing, I love Uber, so I'm seeing what they can do in this town without using lyft as usually I get 10-1 Uber anyways

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Lyft has been fine with me.... This is not counting $260 in cash tips/weed kb since Thursday (including a $50 spot for taking a passenger the back way into Palazzo last night from the airport when trump arrived rather than the main entrance)... And with the rental car, I pay no other car payment, insurance or maintenance costs other than $130 after the bonus which I’ll hit tonight and tomorrow... btw, I appreciate all you fools going after the uber quests out there...lol I’ll save my select car for NAB next week!!

I’ve been quiet on here watching you post like crazy.... When you get to 11,500 uber rides and 10,270 Lyft (still waiting for my $1000 bonus...lol) then I’ll actually respect what you do on here!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,833 Posts
Lyft car program is a joke out here. You get under .55 a mile. You have to work 50-60 hours to make it worth it. And they never surge either. I’ll take the freedom of using my own car anyday and choosing how many hours I wanna work.

·
Registered
413 Posts

And 1 last thing, I love Uber, so I'm seeing what they can do in this town without using lyft as usually I get 10-1 Uber anyways
I'm sure doing x only you'll make the same, but when you have XL and Lux it's better to run both

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.