Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a newb move and rushed over to DCA for a 1.5x X ride. I ran the red light and the cop was right there and nailed my ass. To my surprise, he just gave me a warning and let me go. What a relief. That would have definitely messed up my $300 night.

Thank you Officer!

·
Premium Member
24,575 Posts
At dulles departures you want to move towards last few doors and leave car in the middle lane. Then the most gorgeous traffic control officer will come to get you ticket. You will be pleased to get it from her god damn it!
So you want to pay to have some girl abuse you? I think yankdog can help you out with that.

Or there are sites galore that can do that. That's why Al Gore invented the internet.

Reactions: UluValea

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Female officer overacts and the guy's grimaces over the car hood aren't realistic. Poor use of cuffs as well. Siren at the big moment was a nice tough tho
I don't understand why they haven't adopted those uniforms everywhere already. I'd be more than willing and attentive if female officers dressed that way.

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
I'm just fighting for our rights. There is no Uber category on hamster or anywhere.
Taxicab confessions or something

I don't understand why they haven't adopted those uniforms everywhere already. I'd be more than willing and attentive if female officers dressed that way.
Dialogue would be putrid,

Cop, "You ran a red light didn't you.?"

Guy, "Yeah"

Cop, "You wanna run my red light?"

Guy, "Yeah"

Cop, "Why don't you step out of that car big boy and let me show you how to use my cuffs."

Guy, "OK"

(15 minutes of action followed by dent in the hood)

Cop, "You can speed down my road any time you want, Sugar."

Guy, "Sweet"

·
Registered
752 Posts
Taxicab confessions or something

Dialogue would be putrid,

Cop, "You ran a red light didn't you.?"

Guy, "Yeah"

Cop, "You wanna run my red light?"

Guy, "Yeah"

Cop, "Why don't you step out of that car big boy and let me show you how to use my cuffs."

Guy, "OK"

(15 minutes of action followed by dent in the hood)

Cop, "You can speed down my road any time you want, Sugar."

Guy, "Sweet"
There is "fake taxi" series

1 - 16 of 16 Posts