Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Thousand of people working from home, restaurants empty. Airport empty. No big gatherings. The only places that are busy are groceries store and liquor/ beer and wine stores .

I drove to dc today to drop off someone from work and there was no traffic. Very unusual at 5 pm .
This better not affect St. Patrick's Day crowd it probably will but I do usually do pretty well late night around Saint Paddy's day.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah there may not be a parade and all that but the college kids that aren't already on spring break may decide to go clubbing and live it up while they still can... maybe we will see.
Not wasting my time with those. Not jeopardize my family health for 100$ driving Lyft. Sorry I am not that needy .

Premium Member
Yeah there may not be a parade and all that but the college kids that aren't already on spring break may decide to go clubbing and live it up while they still can... maybe we will see.
Not gonna be any college kids here. The ones on Spring Break now won't come back until Sunday (if at all). The ones on Spring Break next week are going to hit the exits ASAP on Friday.

Premium Member
Not gonna be any college kids here. The ones on Spring Break now won't come back until Sunday (if at all). The ones on Spring Break next week are going to hit the exits ASAP on Friday.
NVCC went full online until April. The way things are going, the semester is gonna get delayed.

People still like the ever losing redskins?
I mean people in general like that smut so yeah i guess people like that so called "team".

Premium Member
Did D.C. limit sizes of groups like S.F. did?

Most clubs aren't 1,000 capacity.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.