Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone waiting for the DBS check to come back? If do when did you submit your application and how many days has it been on stage 4?

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Last DBS I applied for was online application, went to a main post office with the required ID & documents at 4:30pm and paid fee

Next morning at 09:15 they emailed me approval and received the DBS certificate by post 2 days after that

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Is anyone waiting for the DBS check to come back? If do when did you submit your application and how many days has it been on stage 4?
Ppl Ho lived in there address over 10 years attend to received very quickly max 2 weeks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Still waiting for mine as well been stage 4 for 2 weeks now been in same police force area for overc5 years and iam british think it must be a backlog from applications received over Xmas period has slowed things down a bit.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well on Friday I called the CEC @ the Met. They advised they are currently looking at August applications and stage 4 checks are taking 140 days, which is much greater than the 60 days in the SLA with DBS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts