Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Im taking the plunge.

I did private hire in 2006 than again in 2011 but never made any money, only broke even. I think the cab firm just kept me hooked for the rent of the car.

But found out about uber few months ago and hoping it will bring better fortunes.

Anyway i let my PCO licence run out last year so now have to apply again.

Can some one tell me how this DBS thing works i mean the procedure step by step.

Where do i get the form from does it come with the tfl pack ? do i send the tfl application off first then send then the crb form?

Its the crb thing that is confusing me. thankyou

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yep comes in the pack.
DBS has replaced CRB.

Did mine in April and came through yesterday (yay)! (The licence came yesterday- I was waiting for months for the DBS.

Annoying thing was I have 8 current DBS certa for sporting coaching quals so to wait so long was a real pain! I even had 2 brand new ones completed within weeks during the wait for TFL PCO!
And I've lived in same address for 12 + years (and no convictions of course)!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yep comes in the pack.
DBS has replaced CRB.

Did mine in April and came through yesterday (yay)! (The licence came yesterday- I was waiting for months for the DBS.

Annoying thing was I have 8 current DBS certa for sporting coaching quals so to wait so long was a real pain! I even had 2 brand new ones completed within weeks during the wait for TFL PCO!
And I've lived in same address for 12 + years (and no convictions of course)!
thanks for that. So after it comes in the pack what do i do with it-the DBS form when i get it ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts