Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I think the top commenter on that site summed up the 3rd world illegal invaders pretty well:

"How about a day without my tax dollars paying for kid's school lunches? How about a day not using this state as Mexico's maternity ward? How about a day without getting free medical care? How about a day without property values decreasing? How about a day without harassing teenage girls walking to/from school passing U-Haul? How about a day you protest what's going on in Mexico with cartel violence? How about a day you quit demanding things? How about a day you quit waving the Mexican flag on American soil? How about a day you show a little more respect for the United States of America?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the top commenter on that site summed up the 3rd world illegal invaders pretty well:

"How about a day without my tax dollars paying for kid's school lunches? How about a day not using this state as Mexico's maternity ward? How about a day without getting free medical care? How about a day without property values decreasing? How about a day without harassing teenage girls walking to/from school passing U-Haul? How about a day you protest what's going on in Mexico with cartel violence? How about a day you quit demanding things? How about a day you quit waving the Mexican flag on American soil? How about a day you show a little more respect for the United States of America?"
You must live in the ghetto because property value is not decreasing in any area only going up in value.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Does that mean my lawn is not going to get cut on Thursday?
If grass gets too tall I grab each patch and slice it with an old serrated kitchen knife. 120 cuts later I got a patchy lawn that will fill in green after this weekend's rain. $40/week for landscaping no way Jose

Cleaner air and no noise pollution + exercise and best of all FREE

·
Registered
132 Posts

Wow you think Mexicans are the only ones taking advantage of the system, how about all the Chinese woman that come to have their kids and go back to china.. hospitals recruiting nurses in the Philippines, Russians and Armenians doing insurance scams.. how about all those motorcycle gangs making and selling meth.. do Mexican cartels force people to consume drugs, do Mexicans make celebrities overdose on prescription drugs and last do Mexicans make all these states make marijuana legal now..

·
Premium Member
63,004 Posts
Wow you think Mexicans are the only ones taking advantage of the system, how about all the Chinese woman that come to have their kids and go back to china.. hospitals recruiting nurses in the Philippines, Russians and Armenians doing insurance scams.. how about all those motorcycle gangs making and selling meth.. do Mexican cartels force people to consume drugs, do Mexicans make celebrities overdose on prescription drugs and last do Mexicans make all these states make marijuana legal now..
We heard you were talking about the " Brothers" in the M.C.
That's not nice.
Red and Gold world down here,but you're in Los Angeles,reealll close.
S.Y.B.F.M.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Sorry Sharkey's lunch was fine without you, probably will never eat in your establishment again.
Font Wood Signage Event Hardwood

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Maybe it's just me but all I see around me is brown

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
If Robots can take YOUR job,they can cut grass !
I can't afford the robot, let alone hire someone. I had to replace the air suspension on my weekend car myself with a scissor jack and books as jack stands under the differential. Even the air springs were financed through Affirm at $73/mo for 12 months. Books weren't even mine, they were my roommates college books I "borrowed"

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

How about a day uber drivers not drive for a day.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
alternative facts.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I'd prefer a day without illegal immigrants...... Immigrants are fine. Illegals need the boot.
What a generous guy , immigrants are fine ? I challenge you ask that question from native Americans or you sure live in California , a land used to own by Mexican ? You think time makes land stealing ,legal and acceptable? Thats the challenge you should ask yourself , as they say ;once thief always ....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts