Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about a side hustle - I am trading so much better since getting out of the house and combining my day trading with driving Uber Select.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Talk about a side hustle - I am trading so much better since getting out of the house and combining my day trading with driving Uber Select.
Seriously... You again

Please select one of the following...
A. He's off with the fairies
B. Full of bullshit
C. Still on the run
D. Hasn't come down from that acid trip back in the summer of 83'

Well the correct answer is... B.

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Please post another picture of yourself. It has been too long since the last ones and the previous images have faded and lost their allure.

I'm sure you are aware, your adulation requires constant massaging and makeover. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Seriously... You again

Please select one of the following...
A. He's off with the fairies
B. Full of bullshit
C. Still on the run
D. Hasn't come down from that acid trip back in the summer of 83'

Well the correct answer is... B.

Even the bots know it's him cause the top two similar thread posts are from him when he was Transporter3.0.

·
Premium Member
Hackney carriage
4,071 Posts
We miss you mate, it's boring here

We think bipolar is overrated and everyone should have 10-20 online characters people love to hate.

Good luck with the latest trading endeavor

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We miss you mate, it's boring here

We think bipolar is overrated and everyone should have 10-20 online characters people love to hate.

Good luck with the latest trading endeavor
I wish I could be as amazing a stock trader as that Transporter guy - he was amazing. Remember also when he told us all to upgrade our cars and start driving Uber Select to start making a lot more profits but he got destroyed by all the X drivers who told him to go away and stop stirring this forum up so much with his hard logic and facts........

A2M explosive move on the open - Sold $10.72 for a $17,800 profit

·
Registered
930 Posts
I wish I could be as amazing a stock trader as that Transporter guy - he was amazing. Remember also when he told us all to upgrade our cars and start driving Uber Select to start making a lot more profits but he got destroyed by all the X drivers who told him to go away and stop stirring this forum up so much with his hard logic and facts........

Wow, you know too much. You must be T3 then....

I'm solving the worlds most complicated mathematics problems in my car whilst doing Uber Select. I'm so close to getting my $1 Million prize from the Clay Institute for solving for all the zeros on Riemann Hypotheis via the Riemann Zeta Function.

·
Registered
639 Posts

Welcome back, Mr amazing, stock trading Transporter guy. Yes all those x drivers don't listen to hard logic and facts from an driver who started driving Uber from the beginning.
Hmm, now known as "The Selector", nice;).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.