Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't worry, Sasisusan.
Bart's driving and he can't find your rate either.

<3
I do not believe there is any way to see your rates in the app or on your dashboard. You would have to have saved your correspondence with Uber (You should be doing this anyway), they give you a table that shows your downward spiral every time they lower fares.

·
Registered
571 Posts
There's more than one way to view your own rate.
You can even see the rate for anywhere Uber operates their legitimate ********* service... errr, technology app.

You just have to know the clandestine driver meeting location(s).
Oh, and the secret handshake to enter the meeting. With rates as high as these, Baller's gotta keep it on the Q.T.

;)

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
I do not believe there is any way to see your rates in the app or on your dashboard. You would have to have saved your correspondence with Uber (You should be doing this anyway), they give you a table that shows your downward spiral every time they lower fares.
There's more than one way to view your own rate.
You can even see the rate for anywhere Uber operates their legitimate ********* service... errr, technology app.

You just have to know the clandestine driver meeting location(s).
Oh, and the secret handshake to enter the meeting. With rates as high as these, Baller's gotta keep it on the Q.T.

;)
Wow this is one of the saddest topics ever. People are driving for Uber, but dont know their damn rates? TERRIBLE
Uber loves people like yall. They could lower it to 14cents/mile and you guys wouldnt even know it!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW - do you usually go to work without knowing what you are being paid?
I'm not trying to be rude but why do people care what I do? I will manage my money and income the way I see fit.. My financial choices are no one's business and any one with an ounce of class would not discuss ones financial business its in bad taste..

Thank you for your concern I'm deeply touched

1 - 20 of 46 Posts