Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was hit in the front by a red light runner. ( Luckily he took responsibility) but found my dash cam had no files.

So investigating I found that some cams only loop once then just stop recording. I may have a bad card too so.. but jw if anyone else ran into this and what your solution was. Thanks

Replaced my card and now it's recording. But don't want to have something else happen and not have the footage.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
My wife was hit in the front by a red light runner. ( Luckily he took responsibility) but found my dash cam had no files.

So investigating I found that some cams only loop once then just stop recording. I may have a bad card too so.. but jw if anyone else ran into this and what your solution was. Thanks

Replaced my card and now it's recording. But don't want to have something else happen and not have the footage.
Now knowing what brand/model dashcam you have, it's difficult to specically help.

Most dashcams have the option in the settings menu for memory recordings: 1min - 10min increments, loop/non-loop, etc. Did you check if you have it set up for continuous loop?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now knowing what brand/model dashcam you have, it's difficult to specically help.

Most dashcams have the option in the settings menu for memory recordings: 1min - 10min increments, loop/non-loop, etc. Did you check if you have it set up for continuous loop?
I have the transcend and it is set to loop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.