Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm driving more these days I decided to purchase a 2 channel dash cam. I got the Blackvue DR650 GW 2ch .... Anyone know a good place to have installed ?? Not that difficult job but hiding all wiring would take me much longer than a pro.. I'm on east side of town but would go anywhere for a top notch install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Because of our heat folks will want to make sure they're using a dashcam with an internal capacitor to store charge, instead of a battery. The Panorama G (or S) is an example of this, as is the Blackvue mentioned above --

I'd be interested in suggestions for this as well. I suppose most any reputable car alarm and stereo installation place will do. I'm generally concerned with making sure the side curtain airbags aren't damaged or disrupted when having the wires run down the A pillar.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Since I'm driving more these days I decided to purchase a 2 channel dash cam. I got the Blackvue DR650 GW 2ch .... Anyone know a good place to have installed ?? Not that difficult job but hiding all wiring would take me much longer than a pro.. I'm on east side of town but would go anywhere for a top notch install.
Mobile Masters, as the name suggests, they will come to you. Found them via Yelp. Vic was the installer, did a great job and I will use him in the future for electronic installation. http://www.lvmobilemasters.com/ 702.763.3212.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts