Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
travis had to step down over fostering a toxic envirornment at corporate, Dara has allowed uber to continue operations as normal - all the while knowing the risks of covd-19 to drivers and passengers. instead of being proactive and shutting down operations in areas that are suspected to be hit, he has allowed them to continue. not taking immediate action in the face of a global meltdown is reprehensible, both uber and lyft need new people to head their operations, the current ceo's are no longer wanted.

1583792167102.png

·
Banned
3,663 Posts
Forehead Chin Smile Beard Coat

Hahaha, foolish ants. I will never step down. I'm here to bend you over and stick it in without lube and you'll love every minute of it. Keep taking those base rides suckers.

Reactions: Mista T

·
Premium Member
8,045 Posts
travis had to step down over fostering a toxic envirornment at corporate, Dara has allowed uber to continue operations as normal - all the while knowing the risks of covd-19 to drivers and passengers. instead of being proactive and shutting down operations in areas that are suspected to be hit, he has allowed them to continue. not taking immediate action in the face of a global meltdown is reprehensible, both uber and lyft need new people to head their operations, the current ceo's are no longer wanted.

View attachment 427138
Shutting down areas that are hit-
That would be all 50 states

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
I'm surprised he is still there simply because he miserably failed with the IPO. Compare what they were projecting and hoping for with the number they actually got for their valuation. Sure, it's not totally his fault, but he ultimately did not do the job the board hired him to do.

That said, really, who are they going to get that has any bit of clout to jump on this sinking ship at this point? Besides, who else can make those awesome "Emperor Palpatine" hand gestures and spin the unadulterated BS this guy can?

" We are not responsible for what they do while on the platform"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.