Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have just stumbled across this forum. Whilst searching for help online.

I am in dire need of help. I am having a total nightmare with Uber and I hope someone can help. Their online “support” messaging service is perhaps THE worst experience I have ever had when it comes to communication.

I joined Uber in the summer. Since then my payment documents have been under review. For the first few months I was paid fine on the weekly payout. I had no issue with that - at all. It was bizarre that my documents were under review but hey - I was being paid.

Then at the end of October my payments stopped. The first week I didn’t think anything of it. Now here we are in the week before Christmas and I have 100’s of pounds trapped in my Uber wallet.

I have spoken time and time again to their support messaging service and they keep telling me over and over to wait 8/10 days. It’s pretty much the same copy and paste response each time. I even tried uploading fresh documents just in case there was an issue originally - no luck. These guys have made me so upset with their lack of HUMAN response that I have actually cried over this...

Does anyone have any experience with this? I’m UK based if that helps. Does anyone know if there is anyone other than the messaging service that I can contact?

All of this has basically led to me just wanting to cash out my earnings and leave Uber now. Which is not what I had intended at all. I loved working for them. Now I feel I have genuinely been robbed of not just my money but my time. Surely there is a way to resolve stuff like this? Surely?

Any advice, reassurance or suggestions would be fantastic

cheers all

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in dire need of help. I am having a total nightmare with Uber and I hope someone can help. Their online "support" messaging service is perhaps THE worst experience I have ever had when it comes to communication.

I joined Uber in the summer. Since then my payment documents have been under review. For the first few months I was paid fine on the weekly payout. I had no issue with that - at all. It was bizarre that my documents were under review but hey - I was being paid.

Then at the end of October my payments stopped. The first week I didn't think anything of it. Now here we are in the week before Christmas and I have 100's of pounds trapped in my Uber wallet.

I have spoken time and time again to their support messaging service and they keep telling me over and over to wait 8/10 days. It's pretty much the same copy and paste response each time. I even tried uploading fresh documents just in case there was an issue originally - no luck. These guys have made me so upset with their lack of HUMAN response that I have actually cried over this...

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm UK based if that helps. Does anyone know if there is anyone other than the messaging service that I can contact?

All of this has basically led to me just wanting to cash out my earnings and leave Uber now. Which is not what I had intended at all. I loved working for them. Now I feel I have genuinely been robbed of not just my money but my time. Surely there is a way to resolve stuff like this? Surely?

cheers all
Contact the TV news stations. They seem to be able to get things done with Uber. Christmas time and Uber is the Grinch. Be sure to demand they pay you interest and late fees.
Good luck.

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
Suggest you repost this on the UK board.

^^^^^^^ This is what you need to do to find help in the UK. ^^^^^^^^^

Post on twitter Uber has a support account.
I used to be able to get help from Twitter support, but that became as worthless as other options this year. Are they actually responsive these days???

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Uber Payout is supposed to be automatic.
No human could stop that.
This issue could be your bank or your debit card fails to deposit Uber's pay out. Or in your Uber account, your bank info got broken or got changed.
Try reloading your bank account info or try using another new account.

·
Premium Member
13,792 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in dire need of help. I am having a total nightmare with Uber and I hope someone can help. Their online "support" messaging service is perhaps THE worst experience I have ever had when it comes to communication.

Then at the end of October my payments stopped. The first week I didn't think anything of it. Now here we are in the week before Christmas and I have 100's of pounds trapped in my Uber wallet.

I have spoken time and time again to their support messaging service and they keep telling me over and over to wait 8/10 days. It's pretty much the same copy and paste response each time. I even tried uploading fresh documents just in case there was an issue originally - no luck. These guys have made me so upset with their lack of HUMAN response that I have actually cried over this...

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm UK based if that helps. Does anyone know if there is anyone other than the messaging service that I can contact?

cheers all
check ur bank details. i have heard a few posters make comments that the banking numbers get changed by uber and become invalid. loading your documents will do nothing. What will do something is manually inputting ur banking details in again and if that doesn't work open up a 2nd account and change the banking details to the new one.

Apart from that you'll have to get help from the UK forum people with all the payment process thing as I don't have any idea what you are going about with this payment document pending stuff as that isn't a thing here.

·
26,222 Posts
I have just stumbled across this forum
Can you make an appointment at the Uber office? We can go here, despite COVID-19, but, it is by appointment, only.

Check with your bank, as well, to make sure that everything is on the up and up on its end. In these days of finger pointing, the first thing that Uber will do is blame your bank. You want to be able to tell Uber "No, I have checked with my bank..........."

As others have suggested, you might find someone with similar experience on the Boards for Great Britain.

Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

·
12,728 Posts
:coolio: This post sounds fishy.... "damsel" is guy-speak. Ain't no broad ever refer to herself as a "damsel."
I have what I call my damsel-in-distress bag LOL it's a duffel bag that I have in my truck. It has I jump starter, an air compressor, extra headlights, portable vacuum, emergency power sources etc just in case I get stranded somewhere I'm hopefully able to save myself LOL point being I indirectly refer to myself as a damsel via my Damsel in Distress bag 😅

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts
I have what I call my damsel-in-distress bag LOL it's a duffel bag that I have in my truck. It has I jump starter, an air compressor, extra headlights, portable vacuum, emergency power sources etc just in case I get stranded somewhere I'm hopefully able to save myself LOL point being I indirectly refer to myself as a damsel via my Damsel in Distress bag 😅
I am pretty well outfitted too. Did you forget TP though?

We should have a thread with everyone showing off what's in their trunk. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts