Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Best concentration of drivers is at westwood. Most are angry b/c goober screwed something up which cost them cash. So, our target market.

Edit: Westwood as in driver support center

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think insulting drivers is uncalled for. I have my window almost rolled up, just enough to let some air in. And yes, I also have my doors locked till I see the pax and make sure it's them to let em in. Once I had a random stranger try to open my door (driver side) while I was in there. I ain't dumb or stupid, but I gotta stay out there, specially driving grave yard shift.

·
Banned
133 Posts
So I have been trying to do my best to let everyone know about the strike but these drivers are ****ing afraid at nights they dont roll their windows down. What the **** do they think? seriously some dumb insecure people ****ing grow up

Dont live in fear dumb asses
Well first of all, what do you look like? If you go around sneaking up on them, knocking on their windows and looking like a thug, sorry but nobody is going to be stupid enough to roll down the window for you. I dont think you are smart at all. Is Uber your full time job?

·
Premium Member
5,608 Posts
Well first of all, what do you look like? If you go around sneaking up on them, knocking on their windows and looking like a thug, sorry but nobody is going to be stupid enough to roll down the window for you. I dont think you are smart at all. Is Uber your full time job?
Where ya been IUberULongTime? Haven't seen you around for awhile, thought you may have been kicked off the forum for your choice of language !

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Trying to organize an Uber strike is like herding cats.
At best most Uber drivers will just switch to Lyft. (Lyft just lowered pay 10% in my market)

Most will figure they will cash in while the other drivers strike.
You are talking about the kind of driver that will cut another Uber driver off in the airport parking lot even though he has a firm ride. Uber drivers don't like each other much.

My guess is the organizers can't actually organize the type of people that drive an Uber.
Lets see what happens.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Other uber drivers to me is just another driver on the road, usually slow as **** and in my way.

I usually notice a Prius moving along at a turtles pace with an empty front passenger seat and someone in the backseat. So damn slow they probably do 1 fare an hour.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Trying to organize an Uber strike is like herding cats.
At best most Uber drivers will just switch to Lyft. (Lyft just lowered pay 10% in my market)

Most will figure they will cash in while the other drivers strike.
You are talking about the kind of driver that will cut another Uber driver off in the airport parking lot even though he has a firm ride. Uber drivers don't like each other much.

My guess is the organizers can't actually organize the type of people that drive an Uber.
Lets see what happens.
switching to lyft is effectively striking uber. i just signed up to lyft to work strike weekend. strip club on friday, lyft on saturday n sunday

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
switching to lyft is effectively striking uber. i just signed up to lyft to work strike weekend. strip club on friday, lyft on saturday n sunday
Like another poster said "Lyft is just Uber with a tip function in the app". I totally agree.

I need to work 4 days a week to pay the rent. Of those 4 days I have to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Oh well.

Lyft sucks so bad in San Diego, it is not a good option for me. I will give it a try, but no promises.

·
Banned
226 Posts
fyi, something I just learned today, Lyft doesn't do cancellations, I waited on this b*tch at the LB DMV for 6 minutes, hit cancel, it comes back and tells me, I won't get paid and it will affect my acceptance rate. Fugh Em!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts