Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I heard him describing the "devil star" I thought, that's not at all what the logo looks like. This guy is crazy!

Yes, he is crazy, no doubt about it.

But I looked again and holy shit, the new logo has those upside down stars all over the background... repeating, interlocking, smaller stars within bigger stars!

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's Dalton. He said the app symbol was an upside down star. I thought, no it isn't --then I looked more closely.

·
Registered
301 Posts
When I heard him describing the "devil star" I thought, that's not at all what the logo looks like. This guy is crazy!

But I looked again and holy shit, the new logo has those upside down stars all over the background... repeating, interlocking, smaller stars within bigger stars!
I see alternating rows of stars and upside-down stars.

Maybe young Trav' is an equal-opportunity offender/worshiper.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I see alternating rows of stars and upside-down stars.

Maybe young Trav' is an equal-opportunity offender/worshiper.
Whatever you do don't stare at it, particularly when it changes color from black to RED! That seems to be "the trigger point."

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
First there is "Uber Online" possession. Then "Uber Ping" possession. And after driving for 14 hours straight, possible full body Uber app induced Satanic possession including severe psychotic episodes like taxi drivers shooting at you.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
The safe thing is to stop using Uber altogether, so it can't turn you into a murdering puppet.

Lyft is much better, it just turns you into an annoying fistbumping puppet.
I keep this handy unit on hand for fistbumps:

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
You can also avoid the fistbumps by logging off the app before it switches from pink to periwinkle. That's the trigger.
I sometimes tell my Lyft pax that my eyes are pink from driving for 14 hours straight. That usually shuts 'em up.

·
Banned
612 Posts

and you can also see Baphomet whom the illuminate worship damn I am glad someone else saw it. I thought I was just high...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/whoisbaphomet/
img_3627.png

baphomet_sigil_of_satan_and_satanism_by_rabidcrow-d5q2p17.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry Guuber you need to turn off the app asap!

When it turns black like that you are under its control!

Anyone in Texas right now, beware!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had walked into my local Uber Green Light hub and their accent wall had all the stars on it and the first thing that came to my mind was that they were pentagrams! I came home and googled it and found this thread.

·
Premium Member
60,504 Posts

But the Light bearer is your Friend . . .

What should we do with Dollar Bills with
" The Eye of Providence" on them ?

But which way is Actually up or down in time or space ?

Travis, short for Travesty.
Actually
" TRINITY"

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts