Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to Lyft and has a question about the referral bonus. My friend sent me a referral code to join as a driver with a $500 bonus for both me and the person who referred me to lyft after completing 50 rides in a month. A few days ago I completed my 50 rides and we both got an email from Lyft that we are getting the bonus because I have completed the 50 rides requirement. My question is, my friend who referred me to lyft, will he get the $500 deposited directly to his account even though he does not drive lyft since he signed up? My $500 bonus will be deposited to my account this week. Thank you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why wouldn't he get it electronically deposited in whatever bank account he gave them when he applied?
He got the email stating that I just gave 50 rides. A $500 bonus was applied to your account for referring them to lyft. He went to his driver app and did not see the $500 referral bonus on his app. I am curious if he would get the $500 bonus deposited either this wednesday or thursday.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I think you need to not worry about your friend. This is his problem. If you got your $500, you held up your end of the deal; Lyft held up their end of the deal. Your friend, who has never driven, needs to figure his own shit out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts