Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, just like full self driving was announced......6 years ago. Dumbass
Well, all of them are already here .
Self driving car , cyber tesla truck , flying car ( drones) . But it seems they are just using that impressions to raise stock prices. Flying car looks promising tho .
Don't know when to public but it's available but its already exists from several companies.

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
The new prototype is here. But that's good. Hard to say when it will actually ship. I've had one on order for 3 years. My next Uber car.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,424 Posts
Yea, just like full self driving was announced......6 years ago. Dumbass
Some pax was telling me I should buy a tesla w self driving option so I wouldn't have to drive the car.
I'm like dude you are telling me I should buy something from them that they dont even have
That's how full of crap Elon has these people..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Some pax was telling me I should buy a tesla w self driving option so I wouldn't have to drive the car.
I'm like dude you are telling me I should buy something from them that they dont even have
That's how full of crap Elon has these people..
Well, I own a Tesla with self driving, and you’re 100% right. There is no self driving, there never has been self driving, and until he puts radar back in the vehicles, there never will be. Musk is a Sociopath and a compulsive liar…..always has been.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
none of the EV trucks are good looking, but this one is by far the ugliest of the bunch.
That's funny . Coz that what exactly people said back in a days ago when that Delorean came out...
Then that Movie " Back to the future " came out and rest was history.

And Now ... New Delorean is coming out....and it's EV.... 🤫

Obviously it's from Made in Italy...
And Obviously , No Americans would understand Italian , Japanese, French stuff. They simply denys them then later on they cries as usual... LMAO
Look at Ferrari ?
Back then Everyone loved Ford over Ferrari. Now ? Everyone knows Ferrari is ... " " . LMAO 🤣😂

And some other country still loves to change and alter it's true history for thier benefits ..
Thinking that people would believe such a lies .but any lies if one keep repeated people would believe it. That's the mind trick for dumb masses...

Just like this.
Very funny comedy and describes it's country people very well.

Btw, that Hot dog is Korean Original street food and Doggers hot dog is stolen idea from Korea. LMAO 🤣
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Truck

·
Registered
558 Posts
That's funny . Coz that what exactly people said back in a days ago when that Delorean came out...
Then that Movie " Back to the future " came out and rest was history.

And Now ... New Delorean is coming out....

Obviously it's from Made in Italy...
And Obviously , No Americans would understand Italian , Japanese, French stuff. They simply denys them then later on they cries as usual... LMAO
Look at Ferrari ?
Back then Everyone loved Ford over Ferrari. Now ? Everyone knows Ferrari is ... " " . LMAO 🤣😂

i think the deloren is ugly too. also not a fan of the new corvette, although its performance is top tier for the price point.

have owned a lot of fun cars over the years. just can't ever see myself going full EV. i have a hybrid gas/electric, a 4 door ferrari (at least thats what the automotive journalist pundits call it), and a porsche on order (thankfully at a good price before the cargo ship went down in flames).

maybe i'm a bit old school but i prefer a bit of analog in my cars.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
i think the deloren is ugly too. also not a fan of the new corvette, although its performance is top tier for the price point.

have owned a lot of fun cars over the years. just can't ever see myself going full EV. i have a hybrid gas/electric, a 4 door ferrari (at least thats what the automotive journalist pundits call it), and a porsche on order (thankfully at a good price before the cargo ship went down in flames).

maybe i'm a bit old school but i prefer a bit of analog in my cars.
Understandable. That's why it's good to be living in a America . You have a plainty of choices . Is it Amendment ? Like "Freedom of Choice" ? LoL 😂
Oh btw , did you know that famous old school street food called "Hotdog" is actually Originated from Korea ? I never knew... LMFAO 🤣
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts