Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, it's been a thing for well over five years already. It tends to go in waves.

·
Premium Member
28,032 Posts
I don't condone vomit fraud but here's a pro tip for if you get someone who pees or pukes but it's mainly liquid.

Rohit pays for pictures not smells. The nastier the pictures the more money you get.

Get some Apples and Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal.

Use half the amount of water called for.

Spread liberally around the affected area. Take pictures. Cha-ching.

I have done this several times where I had pukers that didn't do a lot of chunks but the puke smell was horrendous.

·
Registered
687 Posts
How to deal with pukers, pee-ers and crappers.

Best defense is a good offense.

1: Your increasing your chances of getting a puker by working into the night, however there's good money to be made at night. Doesn't mean you won't get a puker in the daytime neither. I'd say only about 1 in 50 drunks could possibly puke on you. They usually already did so outside or in the bar bathroom. But the movement of the vehicle can set them off if they didn't puke already and just holding it down basically.

2: Make the pax walk a bit to the vehicle if possible, you'll see the unsteady gait that they are drunk. If they are falling down and by themselves or with someone who can't or won't handle them, then drunk cancel. They will just have to sober up or get another Uber. Make sure the other is going to come and assist the drunk into their bed etc. If they are dumped into car passed out and they all leave you alone with them, tell them you can't handle them and calling the cops to get the drunk out. Dumping a passed out person into a taxi or Uber is a common tactic, beware of it.

3: A sure sign they are going to pop is burbing and the smell, have them in the front seat and open the window, lean them out. Tell them if they get it all outside the vehicle, only a small tip for a run through the car wash. If inside, it's a $300 cleaning fee.

4: Yes the drunks may pee into your seats and into the carpet, have covers and floor mats with absorbent mat underneath.

5: Once in a blue moon your going to get a crapper, even if they aren't drunk. Make sure you have bottles of water, cleaning wipes, disposable towels and so forth and thus they can take care of the issue, especially their hands, as much as they can outside the vehicle. Cover the seats and close the door for them so they are not touching anything. Open the dam windows. Make sure they didn't track any on the bottom of their shoes.

6: If you get anything awful inside the vehicle that's non-porous, simple antiseptic cleaner and clean wipe towels, wipe once and dispose into plastic bag tie up and dispose.

7: For vomit, open the windows quick and head to the nearest car wash vac, always have quarters or one dollar bills etc. Suck up as much as you can, then slightly wet area with water. Cover with plastic. Head home to get and/or a chemical cleaning supply store for a bacterial enzyme based cleaner specifically designed to digest organic material. Soak liberally into area and cover with plastic, wait a few days. The puke smell should disappear immediately or else the product is dead and you need to get a fresher supply of it. After a couple of days remove the plastic and clean, then let air dry. The enzymes work best on still wet material, why one should keep the vomit, pee, coffee or whatever wet until treated. Dried stuff takes a lot longer to remove. Heat and time will kill the enzymes, so you may need to keep a fresh supply in a cool dark place. Do not get into body or in openings, you'll get sick and have to be on antibiotics for a week. But the stuff works great.

Invest in full coverage floor mats.

·
Premium Member
28,032 Posts
5: Once in a blue moon your going to get a crapper, even if they aren't drunk. Make sure you have bottles of water, cleaning wipes, disposable towels and so forth and thus they can take care of the issue, especially their hands, as much as they can outside the vehicle. Cover the seats and close the door for them so they are not touching anything. Open the dam windows
People in nature Jaw Wings Happy Eyelash
Face Jaw Gesture Smile Happy
Hat Cap Event Darkness Facial hair

You lost me here.

Sorry not sorry.

You shit yourself the last place you're going is in my car.

You'll find out how good your friends really are

·
Registered
328 Posts
How to deal with pukers.

1: Your increasing your chances of getting a puker by working into the night, however there's good money to be made at night. Doesn't mean you won't get a puker in the daytime neither. I'd say only about 1 in 50 drunks could possibly puke on you. They usually already did so outside or in the bar bathroom. But the movement of the vehicle can set them off if they didn't puke already and just holding it down basically.

2: Make the pax walk a bit to the vehicle if possible, you'll see the unsteady gait that they are drunk. If they are falling down and by themselves or with someone who can't or won't handle them, then drunk cancel. They will just have to sober up or get another Uber. Make sure the other is going to come and assist the drunk into their bed etc. If they are dumped into car passed out and they all leave you alone with them, tell them you can't handle them and calling the cops to get the drunk out. Dumping a passed out person into a taxi or Uber is a common tactic, beware of it.

3: A sure sign they are going to pop is burbing and the smell, have them in the front seat and open the window, lean them out. Tell them if they get it all outside the vehicle, only a small tip for a run through the car wash. If inside, it's a $300 cleaning fee.

4: Yes the drunks may pee into your seats and into the carpet, have covers and floor mats with absorbent mat underneath.

5: Once in a blue moon your going to get a crapper, even if they aren't drunk. Make sure you have bottles of water, cleaning wipes, disposable towels and so forth and thus they can take care of the issue, especially their hands, as much as they can outside the vehicle. Cover the seats and close the door for them so they are not touching anything. Open the dam windows

6: If you get anything awful inside the vehicle that's non-porous, simple antiseptic cleaner and clean wipe towels, wipe once and dispose into plastic bag tie up and dispose.

7: For vomit, open the windows quick and head to the nearest car wash vac, always have quarters or one dollar bills etc. Suck up as much as you can, then slightly wet area with water. Cover with plastic. Head home to get and/or a chemical cleaning supply store for a bacterial enzyme based cleaner specifically designed to digest organic material. Soak liberally into area and cover with plastic, wait a few days. The puke smell should disappear immediately or else the product is dead and you need to get a fresher supply of it. After a couple of days remove the plastic and clean, then let air dry. The enzymes work best on still wet material, why one should keep the vomit, pee, coffee or whatever wet until treated. Dried stuff takes a lot longer to remove.

You’ve gotten rid of bodies before, haven’t you?

·
Super Moderator
8,659 Posts
View attachment 670911 View attachment 670912 View attachment 670913

You lost me here.

Sorry not sorry.

You shit yourself the last place you're going is in my car.

You'll find out how good your friends really are
One Friday night at about 2 a.m. I had a young very drunk woman and her sober friend get into my van. I was concerned about the drunk one puking so I made her hold a vomit bag (I used to carry a pack of them). As we are going down the road she screams “OMG I have to poop….I can’t hold it”!

I immediately pulled onto the shoulder and opened the power sliding door. She jumped out, hiked down her shorts and undies and let it fly.(Some things can never be unseen, disgusting). I told her friend she was not getting back into my van unless she went out and helped her clean up. I got a canister of disinfectant wipes out of my trunk and gave it to her friend. Her friend actually started wiping her. (What a friend). I wouldn’t let her back in my van until her friend took her sweater off and wrapped it around her waist, I wasn’t taking any chances of any leftover ending up on my seat. Her friend took her sweater off and tied it around the drunk poopers waist. When I was satisfied she was completely covered I let her back in!:LOL:

We should all have a friend like that!!!

·
Premium Member
10,052 Posts
One Friday night at about 2 a.m. I had a young very drunk woman and her sober friend get into my van. I was concerned about the drunk one puking so I made her hold a vomit bag (I used to carry a pack of them). As we are going down the road she screams “OMG I have to poop….I can’t hold it”!

I immediately pulled onto the shoulder and opened the power sliding door. She jumped out, hiked down her shorts and undies and let it fly.(Some things can never be unseen, disgusting). I told her friend she was not getting back into my van unless she went out and helped her clean up. I got a canister of disinfectant wipes out of my trunk and gave it to her friend. Her friend actually started wiping her. (What a friend). I wouldn’t let her back in my van until her friend took her sweater off and wrapped it around her waist, I wasn’t taking any chances of any leftover ending up on my seat. Her friend took her sweater off and tied it around the drunk poopers waist. When I was satisfied she was completely covered I let her back in!:LOL:

We should all have a friend like that!!!
Thank goodness the friend didn’t scoop her poo out, like Bobby Brkwn did.

·
Registered
314 Posts
How to deal with pukers, pee-ers and crappers.

5: Once in a blue moon your going to get a crapper, even if they aren't drunk. Make sure you have bottles of water, cleaning wipes, disposable towels and so forth and thus they can take care of the issue, especially their hands, as much as they can outside the vehicle. Cover the seats and close the door for them so they are not touching anything. Open the dam windows. Make sure they didn't track any on the bottom of their shoes.

7: For vomit, open the windows quick and head to the nearest car wash vac, always have quarters or one dollar bills etc. Suck up as much as you can, then slightly wet area with water. Cover with plastic. Head home to get and/or a chemical cleaning supply store for a bacterial enzyme based cleaner specifically designed to digest organic material. Soak liberally into area and cover with plastic, wait a few days. The puke smell should disappear immediately or else the product is dead and you need to get a fresher supply of it. After a couple of days remove the plastic and clean, then let air dry. The enzymes work best on still wet material, why one should keep the vomit, pee, coffee or whatever wet until treated. Dried stuff takes a lot longer to remove. Heat and time will kill the enzymes, so you may need to keep a fresh supply in a cool dark place. Do not get into body or in openings, you'll get sick and have to be on antibiotics for a week. But the stuff works great.

These are not always be reliable. I had a puker who didn't seem drunk at all, talking the whole time. Her friend in the backseat seemed worse than her. Then she puked in the front seat. I have leather seats so I always go to the carvac if I get one... But I started keeping bags in the pouch in the back of the seats and a warning that they're there. I haven't had a paying puker(cleaning fee) on 1 year. Which is fine for me

1 - 20 of 34 Posts