Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i login to my uber partner app and click go online i get this message "Your Vehicle is not allowed to operate in toronto"...

HUH??

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
It could be that they need some document for your vehicle. If something expires and you haven't uploaded the update, they'll suspend your account until they get it.

Go to https://login.uber.com/login . Touch the context tab in the upper-left corner. On the pull down menu, you'll see a Vehicles selection. Touch that and you'll see what documents Über has on file for your car and if anything is expired.

Keep us posted.

Reactions: jezhead

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
20 point inspection was missing. The ytold me once i finally went into the office.
Thanks all, back on the road i go

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
20 point inspection was missing. The ytold me once i finally went into the office.
Thanks all, back on the road i go
Boo-yah!!!

Über email CSR used to be fairly good when I started back in December. But nowadays they're as useless as **** on a boor-hog. You did the right thing by going directly into office. If more of us do that, Über might finally "get it" that something needs to be done about their CSR staff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My app goes on, goes off, all by itself. I've reset phone, uninstalled, installed uberpartnerapp at least 15 x. The support people have emailed me every day to try to help. They say my acct is great and I should be out driving. I drive for a couple days, then the app won't engage. It says its online, but in fact it is not because there are no calls for 28 hrs. now and I live right by the hospitals and motels where all my riders call me from. They're everywhere, so I am so sad. What else can I do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts