·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Well what Can I say?Total shame on you,Uber
Just because passengers complained they set the whole fate to zero?! wow

·
Registered
297 Posts
10 mins from samo to downtown and the pax still complained?

btw this is typical uber protocal

dont bother writing out essays they dont read it
you have to just explain out what they have to do and they will play dumb and then once it goes further down the chain of command
youll get a bogus explanation saying why they wont do it (most people usually give up at this point)

if you keep pressing the issue and dont accept their answer after a week someone with authority to actually do something will read it and handle it

also remain professional in the messages i know it gets frustrating but they will keep a record of the chat log and can use it against you in the future for whatever reason

missing a fare?

submit ticket "can you please pay me for this trip i completed i did everything as suggested"
blabla
"can you read what i wrote again i think you misunderstood please pay me my money"
then you get some guy with an american name giving you some bogus spiel about company policy " bla bla according to our records etc"
that is not acceptable i did my part and ask that you pay me what i earned
"this is so and so stepping in i have manually reviewed it and can see you should of been paid i have adjusted the fare and you should see it in your next payout"
???
profit

·
Registered
697 Posts
You can totally add that to your "rate me" follow up email..but that is a big steaming pile of bullcrap, you just got paired up with a real a$$hole

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Nobody complained, the passenger on a pool ride has a set price, it's just Uber screwing with you.

The trip does look familiar though I told you you should have dropped down to the 10 hahaha who knows maybe they read the forum.

Even if that were true they should not adjust your trip to zero

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nobody complained, the passenger on a pool ride has a set price, it's just Uber screwing with you.

The trip does look familiar though I told you you should have dropped down to the 10 hahaha who knows maybe they read the forum.

Even if that were true they should not adjust your trip to zero
Yeah.....I was just messing around. There was some traffic so I bipassed it by going straight up SM blvd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts