Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an email address for the Philly GM?
Additionally is there a way to attach or send an email to a thread.
PLEASE HELP!!
You have to read my email exchange with the F/U CSR's

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I just had a go-round this morning with these clowns. Got UberX ping for guy near 17th & Glenwood in North Philly. Guy flags me down and gets in. Destination is Planet Fitness gym in Lawncrest, Lower Northeast Philly. Listed address is 501 Adams Avenue.
Turned on Waze. Pax wore old-fashion headphones. Said nothing to me during the trip aside from hi and thank you, goodbye. Total mileage about 7 miles. Dropped him off. I decided to get breakfast at Corner Bakery in Bala Cynwyd.

While I'm eating, I get a CSR message. They've adjusted that fare downwards from $10.50 to $3.26! Reason given was dropped off at incorrect destination! WTF? CSR says how it's important to pay attention to destination changes, etc.

I asked what was the alleged destination change? They replied new destination was to be 5683 Rising Sun Avenue. Well, that aroused my suspicion since I dropped this guy off at the Planet Fitness located at the intersection of Adams & Rising Sun Avenue! Out of curiosity, I put 5683 Rising Sun into Mapquest. It's the same damn location as 501 Adams Avenue!

I replied to CSR. Told them, first of all, I received change of address change notice neither from the app nor from pax verbally. Second of all, I directed them to look up the Rising Sun address. I assured them they are one and the same address with zero distance between them so they better put my fare back up. They granted my request and apologized.

I don't understand what that was all about. My trip history lists 501 Adams as that destination. Nothing shows Rising Sun in my records aside from the CSR correspondence. I did take Rising Sun to get to the place in the strip mall at Adams Avenue but that's beside the point. If pax submitted a request for fare adjustment with that claim, he should be deactivated for scamming.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I just had a go-round this morning with these clowns. Got UberX ping for guy near 17th & Glenwood in North Philly. Guy flags me down and gets in. Destination is Planet Fitness gym in Lawncrest, Lower Northeast Philly. Listed address is 501 Adams Avenue.
Turned on Waze. Pax wore old-fashion headphones. Said nothing to me during the trip aside from hi and thank you, goodbye. Total mileage about 7 miles. Dropped him off. I decided to get breakfast at Corner Bakery in Bala Cynwyd.

While I'm eating, I get a CSR message. They've adjusted that fare downwards from $10.50 to $3.26! Reason given was dropped off at incorrect destination! WTF? CSR says how it's important to pay attention to destination changes, etc.

I asked what was the alleged destination change? They replied new destination was to be 5683 Rising Sun Avenue. Well, that aroused my suspicion since I dropped this guy off at the Planet Fitness located at the intersection of Adams & Rising Sun Avenue! Out of curiosity, I put 5683 Rising Sun into Mapquest. It's the same damn location as 501 Adams Avenue!

I replied to CSR. Told them, first of all, I received change of address change notice neither from the app nor from pax verbally. Second of all, I directed them to look up the Rising Sun address. I assured them they are one and the same address with zero distance between them so they better put my fare back up. They granted my request and apologized.

I don't understand what that was all about. My trip history lists 501 Adams as that destination. Nothing shows Rising Sun in my records aside from the CSR correspondence. I did take Rising Sun to get to the place in the strip mall at Adams Avenue but that's beside the point. If pax submitted a request for fare adjustment with that claim, he should be deactivated for scamming.
and that's what I hate, they have GPS tracked everything and they cant see what occurred?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts