Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started that I got a ping, which led me to my next pick up she gotten a vehicle and she was very inebriated she's right her cigarette because I told her no smoking in my vehicle! And she apologized and threw it out and said no problem gotten the vehicle she started to ask questions. These questions were very inappropriate. So we got to got to her drop off location and she said keep the time going and my boyfriend is gong to drive with us to get some alcohol. I told her she needs to make sure that she brings her phone connected to Uber or if you doesn't I can't continue to drive and change to different destinations.
She said my boyfriend is going to have that phone just go to the liquor store and come back. Sounded easy money and longer trip right? No way! Not this time
He gets in and even more inebriated this she. And starts saying that he wants me to drive to any liquor store and than on the way starts telling me that he is leaving my girlfriend tonight and she doesn't know it?
We got to the liquor store and I knew he would be rejected service for being intoxicated he had a huge anger problem and I didn't want to be any part of the next sequence! So I asked him where is the phone connected to Uber account? His reply was not encouraging! He stated that she has that phone and he wanted to pay me under the table! I told him my Uber job was on the line
I told him no and left him there!

Then she did exactly what I assumed she would do. She told Uber that the clock stopped way back at her house and the drive that I took her boyfriend was never consented.

Top it all off I discovered that she stole my Car charger and I notified Uber immediately. After I dropped off her boyfriend I told her about the circumstance and that I did not care to continue driving them and they said that was a great idea. So then I discovered that she stole my car charger when I drove off and I picked up my next client that asked to use a charger to charge your phone in the back and it was gone ! I was very pissed off at this moment so I contacted Uber and over then charged her credit card $30 for my reimbursement

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
I am confused. Why would customer have to have the phone with them?? there are many people that order a ride for others

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am too confused to care. Moral of story, Uber had your back and replaced a $5 charger for $30.
Uber doesn't have your back, what they have is YOUR pocketbook if you are a driver. Yes than can afford to pay off problems, because they are ripping off drivers and making BILLIONS.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Uber doesn't have your back, what they have is YOUR pocketbook if you are a driver. Yes than can afford to pay off problems, because they are ripping off drivers and making BILLIONS.
We know this. Read up newbie on these threads. As for this particular case, Uber came through.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You'll always get people that read English, but read it they're own special uber way, looking for little ish here and there in your narrative, that's why I don't post tish anymore, they always think that You're here to get the infamy they crave, I read your story and it makes sense, it's okay. Do what you gotta do to stay afloat and f everything else,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts