Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having more cancellations than normal? I took last week off pretty much but today I tried an afternoon session (north county). It was a complete waste of time. One decent run, one that was ok and then a $4 one. On top of that, 6 cancellations!
I figure what they are doing is ordering both Lyft and Uber and whichever one is closest, they cancel the other. Sucks.
I'm going to try an early morning session tomorrow. So far, I've been at it about a month and I think it's just over saturated. I enjoy it as a social connection and a way to get out of the house, but the $ is simply not there. People say they will tip through the App and don't.

· Registered
2,046 Posts
Is anyone having more cancellations than normal? I took last week off pretty much but today I tried an afternoon session (north county). It was a complete waste of time. One decent run, one that was ok and then a $4 one. On top of that, 6 cancellations!
I figure what they are doing is ordering both Lyft and Uber and whichever one is closest, they cancel the other. Sucks.
I'm going to try an early morning session tomorrow. So far, I've been at it about a month and I think it's just over saturated. I enjoy it as a social connection and a way to get out of the house, but the $ is simply not there. People say they will tip through the App and don't.
Also I've had some idiots tell me that they keep cancelling until they get a car other than a Prius :) so go figure!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.