Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I picked up 3 wasted strippers from a strip club in mpls one night and they gave me quite a show. I tried to be as professional as possible and asked them to not do what they were doing... They all sat in the back and were kissing each other, sucking on each other's nipples. Finger banging each other and moaning. Ugh. It was hard to focus on the road. When they started touching me and grabbing for my member I had to ask them to stop. I warned them that I was serious and wasn't going to tolerate the way they were acting and was just trying to get them from point A to point B. This ride was the reason I got a dashcam in the first place. I ended up having to ask them to get out of my car halfway to their destination at a gas station. They threw a fit but once they got out I just drove off. Not risking my job over a quick session with some working girls ya know?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I picked up 3 wasted strippers from a strip club in mpls one night and they gave me quite a show. I tried to be as professional as possible and asked them to not do what they were doing... They all sat in the back and were kissing each other, sucking on each other's nipples. Finger banging each other and moaning. Ugh. It was hard to focus on the road. When they started touching me and grabbing for my member I had to ask them to stop. I warned them that I was serious and wasn't going to tolerate the way they were acting and was just trying to get them from point A to point B. This ride was the reason I got a dashcam in the first place. I ended up having to ask them to get out of my car halfway to their destination at a gas station. They threw a fit but once they got out I just drove off. Not risking my job over a quick session with some working girls ya know?
Where did you pick them up? (So I know to avoid that place!)

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
You should send that story to Penthouse Forum. They print all types of fiction in that rag.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Let us all know where that place was so we can avoid it!!! (wink, wink) I mean what straight male wants to see strippers making out...haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts