Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Just a thought, will U/L eliminate shared rides for the duration of the Covid-19 breakout? Or will greed outweigh public health concerns?
There is no reason to eliminate shared rides. By next week, rides could become so scarce you will be begging to get a shared ride or any ride at all for that matter. This is about to become an all out rideshare crisis!!

·
Premium Member
10,006 Posts
Enjoy your upcoming McDonald's weekly pittance then. You should be able to afford a nice, spacious cardboard box to live out of on that.
Haven't had a pool request during morning rush in weeks. But me know which McDonald's you're working at and I'll swing by for an shamrock shake and you better throw in a free large fries

·
Premium Member
10,006 Posts
If you chose to drive during the breakout then who is greedy? Get out of your parents basement, your brain needs fresh air .
Hypothetically if a person is driving aren't they out of their parents basement

To me it's just another day. You can call it greed it you like others will call it opportunity

The bright side of ride share is we all have the option to drive or not drive whenever we want. If you want to stay home due to the current situation or wait at the airport for a flight that's coming in empty that's your choice. I don't give a rats ass what you do much like you shouldn't care what any other driver does if it doesn't affect your life

·
Premium Member
4,278 Posts
coronavirus stabalzied in china (population 1.4 billion) after 3 months. no reason to expect a different pattern in devoloped countries. by april we will hit our peak cases and by may we will be stabalized too. it could be rough for a few months but it is not the doomsday many are projecting. Fact is, isolation works very well. And sick people are beginning to isolate themselves. Eventually, the rate of carriers infecting people will be surpassed by carriers isolating themselves. That will be the day of declining infections. News outlets have reported that half of sick patients in China have already recovered (50,000 people). Coronavirus is not growing exponentially but actually is following a parabola in most countries. We are currently on the upwards side but there are already signs of slowing growth in daily infection numbers.

From BBC
Slope Rectangle Font Line Plot

Slope Rectangle Font Line Parallel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2015 Silver Kia Sportage LX
752 Posts
The World Health Organization is a joke, take what they say with a grain of salt... and I reeeeeeally highly doubt China is reporting any real numbers, in order to internalize everything & save face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.