Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time to try early Saturday morning and 6:15 AM arrive at residence in West Fort Worth that is a decent neighborhood. However, when I found the passengers curbside they were still getting dressed. Not sure about the guy but the girl had on a black skimpy bodysuit of some kind from the backside view. It was still completely dark out. I hit the curb a little as I was distracted and alarmed them as they were putting on jeans (wasn't staring though).

Needless to say I kept driving and canceled. Glad because I was looking for an airport run anyways. Goes to show you that curbside isn't always a plus on pickups. Guessing Uber said 6 mins and I got there in 3 so they didn't have time to get dressed outside. Probably not all that unusual I'm guessing for weekend mornings.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Now, what's the point of this post ;)
I found myself wondering why did I even read that. It's like watching the news and the headline is " the president is at the hospital" and when you watch it , you find out that he went for a routine check up lol

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now, what's the point of this post ;)
I found myself wondering why did I even read that. It's like watching the news and the headline is " the president is at the hospital" and when you get done watching, you find out that he went for a routine check lol
Okay okay. I'm still a little green, as a driver goes. Lol

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
LOL! Yeah, give it a few weeks and you'll soon realize the abnormal is normal for Oober.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts