Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jon jay college closes . Positive test for corona virus. If it's continue next week they will close all the schools. View attachment 428058
They already set it for shut down next Thursday all CUNY/SUNY colleges. But from tomorrow, some of them will be closing so they can prepare to do online classes.

At this point, I think every college kid should just get passed instead of going thru such of a big hassle.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Most of them are closing tomorrow and the rest are closed by next Thursday. Business will be majorly @@@@ed up, they also need to shut down subways.
If they shut down the subway it doesn't mean we have business people are insolating inside if the story get serious with to many dead curfew are possible in the city ... Save your penuts buy 40 pounds of rise 10 pound if black beans then you are ready for long lookout 😀 don't forget some jerk meat or smoke meat it may help

Jon jay college closes . Positive test for corona virus. If it's continue next week they will close all the schools. View attachment 428058
When I was warning everyone about Corona virus you was planning king boxing ..it looks like Corona are after your ass now 😀😀😀😀😆

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Doesn't closing subway mean more work for uber/lyft drivers? Btw apps still offer pool/shared services. :rolleyes:
People think we are infected and are not taking Uber because Cuomo said in the news we are the one who spread the virus .today I made only 80$with black car from 7am to 5 pm actually I made nothing after expenses .I'm seeing yellow are running very well

·
Premium Member
10,690 Posts
People think we are infected and are not taking Uber because Cuomo said in the news we are the one who spread the virus .today I made only 80$with black car from 7am to 5 pm actually I made nothing after expenses .I'm seeing yellow are running very well
Dude, sell that expensive car, buy a beater Camry. Thank me later.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Nah, he has money from his sponsors. He panicking from January on this forum about corona virus . I want to know how much he get paid from all those Lysol , hand sanitizers business owners.
At least i make something not like you provoking others to fight then when it is about to fight retaliate like chicken 😀

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
At least i make something not like you provoking others to fight then when it is about to fight retaliate like chicken 😀
Nah , I'm ready to meet with everyone. Specially with you, I want to learn from you how to make money . You are Uber driver with doctor degree diploma.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
They already set it for shut down next Thursday all CUNY/SUNY colleges. But from tomorrow, some of them will be closing so they can prepare to do online classes.

At this point, I think every college kid should just get passed instead of going thru such of a big hassle.
They close tomorrow

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.