Rain or shine

Waterfront Park
1600 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
CRSSD is always good to me.
Yeah last year's was good too me to, I was in n out of there all day, lots of PB rides back n forward n surging for several hours even after the concert was over, I think from this weekend n on it's going to start to pick up, I've seen some surge during the week, we'll see...

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Last year I picked up pretty drugged young girl from electronic music festival who told me she will direct me instead of me using GPS . We were going in circles in downtown for probably 40 minutes in prime time mode. Until I finally persuaded her to use GPS .
What you gonna do? Her mind is not completely there but she is still a customer who basically is your boss for that ride.

·
Premium Member
3,946 Posts
I picked up a couple last year at this event and took them to the condos on Northside by Qualcomm.

Apparently the guy spoke at length to his scantily clad ex-wife at the venue and wife number two was thoroughly pissed.

She gnawed on that poor dude all the way home. He kept saying stuff like "we can discuss it when we get home" but she wasn't having it. She never really raised her voice but she was relentless, completely without mercy. Unfortunately, I had been in a semi-similar situation many years ago and I really felt the guy's pain.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Last year I picked up pretty drugged young girl from electronic music festival who told me she will direct me instead of me using GPS . We were going in circles in downtown for probably 40 minutes in prime time mode. Until I finally persuaded her to use GPS .
What you gonna do? Her mind is not completely there but she is still a customer who basically is your boss for that ride.
And u raped her too huh geez what a way to start a comment

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
It just seemed like he was ok taking advantage of her state mind and running up the fare wonder what else this guy did just a bad way to start a comment
But at the same time, if a pax is looking for a car, a building etc. but only on memory, for reasons unknown to us, possibly dropped off there earlier, drunk the night before or various other reasons. It's not our place to question, and basically we are helping these people to get where they want, even if they don't know where exactly they are going.....I have been in that situation before, on a day after "find my car after drinking the night before" many times

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.