Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Never picked up there. People tell me they usually get cab as they are just there than waiting 2 min for a UBER.
Plenty of drop offs there. Just pull in the right next to the cab lane then you can quickly drive away.

·
Premium Member
5,525 Posts
Crown doesn't care how pp come to spend there money there -:)

Best drop off is on whiteman st entrance I always tell my riders that it will save them time and money and 90% they agree

·
Registered
212 Posts
Personally at the main entrance I always use the drive thru lane opposite the taxi rank, Saves my passengers from copping any grief from pissed off cabbies. As for pick ups on busy nights getting in the main entrance is a nightmare. Most pax are happy to walk across the road and get picked up from the exhibition building pick up zone, Will save you heaps of time

·
Registered
489 Posts
Personally at the main entrance I always use the drive thru lane opposite the taxi rank, Saves my passengers from copping any grief from pissed off cabbies. As for pick ups on busy nights getting in the main entrance is a nightmare. Most pax are happy to walk across the road and get picked up from the exhibition building pick up zone, Will save you heaps of time
Yes thats thats the best option

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also notice is drop off line across st in front melbourne exhibition centre jeff's shed if u coming from southbank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts