Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night around 2am i'm taken from downtown to deep in Whitby. I decide to stay out there and see what's good. I start getting nothing but pings from people leaving the dingy local bars. Man, i've never had such difficult and drunk people. I won't go into details but it definitely wasn't just a coincidence with the characters there. I have stayed out in New Market, Auxbridge, Oakville etc and never had that type of experience. Maybe i was just unlucky. Anyone else experienced a similar late night there? The irony if it is that the pax that brought me from downtown to there was a $40 plus he gave a $20 tip

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
So last night around 2am i'm taken from downtown to deep in Whitby. I decide to stay out there and see what's good. I start getting nothing but pings from people leaving the dingy local bars. Man, i've never had such difficult and drunk people. I won't go into details but it definitely wasn't just a coincidence with the characters there. I have stayed out in New Market, Auxbridge, Oakville etc and never had that type of experience. Maybe i was just unlucky. Anyone else experienced a similar late night there? The irony if it is that the pax that brought me from downtown to there was a $40 plus he gave a $20 tip
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....

Just kidding....the Whitby bar clientele are the lowest of the low....lots of junkies and hookers get their start at the Hops.

I grew up in some of the lowest income areas of Toronto and I had never seen people carry of as foolishly as Ive seen the 20 year old carry on in Whitby after the bar...

Did I ever post about the night I pulled up at a bar in Whitby and these 2 guys were pushing each other as a lead up to a fight?

After about 4 minutes of me waiting for my pax and watching these two ******* push each other back and forth I got out of the car and said..."Are you guys gonna fight or are you getting ready to jerk each other off?"

Then I yelled out my paxs name and she got in the car.

As I drove away I reflected on what a stupid move I made....

Anyway. Drunks in Whitby are of a new breed.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Honestly I have found even starting around 9 pm the pax in Whitby have already started drinking...every single one

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had heard that there was a drug epidemic there in the past but I definitely witnessed remnants of that last night. It's a vicious cycle

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will tell y'all a couple of the stories from last night. One was a 23 yo kid who was trying to DRAG some 45 yo crackhead into the car. She however was trying to find her pimp so she kept opening the door while I was trying to drive off. Young guy runs after her and I already started trip so can't move. They come back and start drunk-kissing and tweaking. At another bar I pull up and this guy runs in and yells "drive!" I'm like wtf? He tells me he is running from 5 guys that were trying to make him transport cocaine! Around 4AM, I repeat - AM, I get these two girls from a house party. When dreseed slurry they all look 18+, turns out they were sisters 17 and 15. They start fighting coz one f'ed the other's ex or something. I had to tell them to chill and asked the story. Got 1 stared for my efforts. Thanks Durham region

·
Registered
674 Posts
After a long time I end up in ajex and I hate it. First Person complaining...uber is Gr8 in Ajex but too expensive for out of town, another guy start explaining how he is cheating uber and get every trip for free, min 3 per week (reported his cheap a** to uber). All short rides. Couldn't bear sign off drove back to toronto got nice surge and a Time gift card in tip.

Next time Ajex without surge? NOOOOO.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Avoid Durham region at all cost. Always turn off app when im around there. Cheapest and worst customers... many who have said 'make this extra spot on my way to destination or I one star you* what a joke... never had a good experience down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts