Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this isn’t delivery related, but I’m curious how other people felt after Covid vaccination.

I got my booster 2 days ago and I’m just now starting to feel a little bad. Mostly just feeling very fatigued.

Anyone else start feeling bad 2 days after the shot?

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I felt nothing after my first 2 shots of Phizer back in April. I got a Modena booster about a month ago and felt a little fatigued for a couple days. I know people that felt horrible the next day and people that had no issues at all.

Everyone is different.

·
Premium Member
3,477 Posts
My arm hurt a lot after the first two shots and that lasted about a week each time. Fatigue after both shots that lasted a few days each time. No reaction to the booster whatsoever. I had Moderna for all three shots.

There is a lot of cold and flu going around. There is a small chance that you picked up something and this could be totally unrelated to the booster.

·
Premium Member
17,392 Posts
1st shot big time injection site muscle pain after about 12 hours. 2nd shot much less injection site muscle pain.

third shot? Not a thing felt.

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Tercel
2,787 Posts
Ok I know this isn’t delivery related, but I’m curious how other people felt after Covid vaccination.

I got my booster 2 days ago and I’m just now starting to feel a little bad. Mostly just feeling very fatigued.

1st - injection site soreness ~24h
2nd - body aches, chills, mild headache for ~12h, ~10h post-injection. Took 1 day off driving.
3rd - mild headache and body aches for ~8-12h a few hours after injection. Drove through the day, was irritating and slightly uncomfortable but not too severe

Tylenol helped a lot. Bought a big bottle of 500 fast-acting gelcaps from Costco for $13 before 1st dose as prep.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts

oops, they injected you with omicron by mistake.

·
Banned
496 Posts

I’ve gotten 3 shots, the first 2 and the booster. I was fine, the Shingles vaccine, my arm was sore for 2 weeks with the first shot, the second shot nothing, no pain. Feel better.

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
1st shot nothing

2nd shot a slight tingle

First Booster my arm felt on fire

Second Booster arm went numb

Third Booster Legs went numb

Fourth Booster vomit inducing headaches

Fifth Booster couldn’t get it up anymore

Sixth Booster had to start pooping out of a bag now

Seventh Booster Am I supposed to be bleeding out of that hole like that?

Eighth Booster finally got my damn toaster
Font Automotive wheel system Circle Auto part Number

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1st shot nothing

2nd shot a slight tingle

First Booster my arm felt on fire

Second Booster arm went numb

Third Booster Legs went numb

Fourth Booster vomit inducing headaches

Fifth Booster couldn’t get it up anymore

Sixth Booster had to start pooping out of a bag now

Seventh Booster Am I supposed to be bleeding out of that hole like that?

Eighth Booster finally got my damn toaster
View attachment 637874
You have been boosted so Much You should live forever

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I can't remember if it was the first or second shot but I had severe night sweats. I also woke up throughout the night and could barely move my legs. When I woke up the next morning my sheets, pillows etc was entirely soaked with sweat (no,I didn't pee the bed). I'm not getting anymore shots though, I'll take my chances moving forward. At this point, I see it as money/power grab , especially all the useless "FREE" testing tents all over the place.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I can't remember if it was the first or second shot but I had severe night sweats. I also woke up throughout the night and could barely move my legs. When I woke up the next morning my sheets, pillows etc was entirely soaked with sweat (no,I didn't pee the bed).
You just had a nightmare about accepting an order for $2. You won't remember this as it's been repressed by your brain as a painful memory. After a week or so you will start to recover.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts