9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
19,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
My "first" strip-club also happened to be my last. Didn't have a bad experience, I just didn't see the point. Plenty of girls out there willing to tell me what I want to hear for money.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Do U.S. a favor, quadrupple mask and get all 9 yearly jabs - we'd really like some extra plywood and oil right now.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
The Zanz will always hold a special place in my heart as the first ripper club I ever went to.
It was my first too, with three of my friends. We were 16. My buddy stole his parents van and we went to Zanzibar with our fake IDs. The bouncer looked at our cheaply made IDs, laughed out loud and let us in anyway. Ah, those were the days..

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
The Zanz will always hold a special place in my heart as the first ripper club I ever went to.
Lol mines was the ghetto one on danforth and eglinton i forgot what it was called ..The first is always special..😌.it's closed down now they building townhouses down there.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Lol mines was the ghetto one on danforth and eglinton i forgot what it was called ..The first is always special..😌.it's closed down now they building townhouses down there.
Caddy’s? Used to go to the bowling alley next door.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
You have not lived until you've been to the ultra-downmarket peeler joint in BOMANVILLE, ("The Tanglewood") -- it's closed now.

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
While at uni in Guelph used to be a doorman at “The Manor” 😈crazy daze!
Whiskey a go-go was nutz late nineties...total den of sin (bikers/mafia/tow truck drivers😉)
I was briefly a beer rep in Guelph and they were one of my accounts.

Unique family. Forget their names. Dealt with the father a bit.

Would have our meetings under the black lights of the bar in the middle of the day. Volume of beer was way down from years past but they sold a ton.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Caddy’s? Used to go to the bowling alley next door.
Yup That's the one. Tbh that bowling alley was not bad at all been there few time its decent price and place is fairly decent considering the fact it is at daam danforth and eglinton 🤣. That's gone too now that entire plaza is gone.

·
Premium Member
6,885 Posts
Do U.S. a favor, quadrupple mask and get all 9 yearly jabs - we'd really like some extra plywood and oil right now.

Thank you.
You know - the US takes Canada to court regularly and often through trade disputes, because administrations love accusing Canada of “dumping” goods on your country. Lumber is the biggy.

TBH, I love America. It is the greatest country in the world in many regards. But; I’ll never understand why administrations aren’t more involved and cooperative with Canada. We are literally a zero-threat to you in every possible way and yet we’re never utilized to our full potential for your nation’s personal gain.

Rant over.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts