Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you tell us, what sign?
it was central park traversal E86th street. I turned from the middle lane, instead of the right lane
Damn cop sees me trying to get into the right lane and couldn't until the turn

Long term use? Sounds like you plan on getting a lot of tickets.
no, I need to empower myself by not just obeying the rules and being careful, but also for the times where the cop is in the wrong

·
Premium Member
5,226 Posts
it was central park traversal E86th street. I turned from the middle lane, instead of the right lane
Damn cop sees me trying to get into the right lane and couldn't until the turn

no, I need to empower myself by not just obeying the rules and being careful, but also for the times where the cop is in the wrong
Good answer

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hired this one Deborah Ann Magee, she lost 4 improper turn tickets out of 4!!
I believe that lawyers in those cases are just a waste of money ...Save your money to eventually pay for DMV assessment fees and any eventual TLC settlement.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hired this one Deborah Ann Magee, she lost 4 improper turn tickets out of 4!!
I believe that lawyers in those cases are just a waste of money ...Save your money to eventually pay for DMV assessment fees and any eventual TLC settlement.
I was having the same feeling that I'm wasting money and time, but I'm so angry that I was trying to do the right thing by getting in the lane, but that doesn't matter cause a cop said so

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.