Uber Drivers Forum banner
641 - 660 of 824 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
alright the source is coming from the nsw government right. Do we know the detail like age and are they fat or sick unvaxxed are in I love u. Well in the UK it's not I love. 75% death are from the fully vaxxed.
The vaccinated population in the UK account for nearly 75% of alleged Covid-19 deaths, according to the UK Health Security Agency.

Out of the over 3700 deaths reported from Dec. 6 to Jan. 2, over 2600 of them were fully vaccinated – over 70%, according to the data, and an additional 130 deaths attributed to the “partly vaccinated” brings the total up to nearly 75%.
You love me? I love you too

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Djokovic is an example of what will happen if you got a strong natural immune system. He had covid and he have no symptoms. He carry-on with his life and didn't he had covid until he was tested. So how deadly is covid.

·
Premium Member
6,983 Posts
Very possible and the vast majority of the unclean (unvaccinated) will be filling those cemeteries very quickly. For all their stupidity I suppose you have to admire their stubbornness in the overwhelming plethora of evidence to debunk them. They will clutch at little snippets of information that they interpret or reinterpret in a vain attempt to confirm their bias. It's very sad really.
While digging graves make sure you dig one for yourself... Go go another booster...

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
From an article on news.com.au:

Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected.

Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

“People making up a very small proportion of the at-risk population, are making up a large proportion of those in ICU,”
@Elatte watch this. this will answer your questions about unvaxxed in icu. It's only a government properganda to keep you on the jabb.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
While digging graves make sure you dig one for yourself... Go go another booster...
What a delightful comment. Why would /should I get another one? Of course, even if by some bizarre set of circumstance I wanted another one, I can't get one anyway. Next one probably at least 12 months away unless recommendations change such as a major breakthrough with a new type of vaccine. I get the impression you're trying to get me to overdose. Hey, I doubt even my local drug dealer is selling them, but you never know 😁.

Also, for clarity, I have no idea who my local drug dealer is 🙄.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
90,000 cases exactly 2 weeks after New Year’s Eve is normal & was expected & predicted by experts who said that we could’ve hit 200-250 thousand cases so 90,000 is still good
Numbers should start dropping from next week

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts

Why aren’t international students called international working students ?
They work more than they study & some don’t even study at all 🤷‍♂️
Btw why doesn’t the government give priority to the aussies who can’t find work
Oh that’s right profit over people 😉

·
Premium Member
You can’t cure stupidity unfortunately!
2,910 Posts
Why aren’t international students called international working students ?
They work more than they study & some don’t even study at all 🤷‍♂️
Btw why doesn’t the government give priority to the aussies who can’t find work
Oh that’s right profit over people 😉
You would need to deactivate student/temporary visa holders ABNs, otherwise it’s all bullshit any way!

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Guys, just an update on my booster shot (Moderna). Felt great with no soreness first 12hrs and I thought this is better than the 2nd dose with no side effects. Now 12hrs later, BAM, I am pretty sore, head to toe, slight feeling of cold but nothing like a real cold, very slight. 2 x Panadols later, ache has gone away but won’t trust myself driving. So for the full time drivers, try and book your booster on an off peak day and take 24-48hrs off and lay in bed if you get sore. Pretend booster shot is your 48hrs unpaid weekend. Stay safe and recover well. Rock and roll.

641 - 660 of 824 Posts