Uber Drivers Forum banner
621 - 640 of 824 Posts

·
Premium Member
Hackney carriage
4,071 Posts
It's ironic how all the hateful scum got pilled up on same hole, per example avi yemeni hates icetool kind but are willing antivaxer buddies, so hard to know which one will float and which one will sink

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
It's ironic how all the hateful scum got pilled up on same hole, per example avi yemeni hates icetool kind but are willing antivaxer buddies, so hard to know which one will float and which one will sink
Listen to the late President Ronald Reagan when we are facing with an external force that's a threat to Mankind we need to unite and fight against it.

·
Premium Member
Hackney carriage
4,071 Posts
Did you not read, you and the racist yemini are standing together in BS brigade, must be some special mazohist

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
On the news they said everybody on the planet will get covid
More than half of Europe will be infected in the next month or two
Very possible and the vast majority of the unclean (unvaccinated) will be filling those cemeteries very quickly. For all their stupidity I suppose you have to admire their stubbornness in the overwhelming plethora of evidence to debunk them. They will clutch at little snippets of information that they interpret, misinterpret or reinterpret in a vain attempt to confirm their bias. It's very sad really.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
On the news they said everybody on the planet will get covid
More than half of Europe will be infected in the next month or two
So after of 2 years of lockdown and jabbing .The virus just keep spreading .Maybe we should have just do nothing
Oh look at this . I know it has nothing to do with the vaccines . But it has alot to do with Big Pharma's Drug .
This guy was using a steroid cream for something . Than after he stop using it after 20 Years his skin gone dry .
Relying on Big Pharma's Drug are never good . I wonder as what would happen if the vaxxed stop using the vaccine after a couple of years later.My guess is that they are vulnerable disease and illness since they were relying on an artificial immunity

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Very possible and the vast majority of the unclean (unvaccinated) will be filling those cemeteries very quickly. For all their stupidity I suppose you have to admire their stubbornness in the overwhelming plethora of evidence to debunk them. They will clutch at little snippets of information that they interpret or reinterpret in a vain attempt to confirm their bias. It's very sad really.

Unvaxxed = Unclean
😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
Vaxxed v unvaxxed

Suit trousers Dress shirt Neck Sleeve Flash photography
Suit trousers World Sleeve Gesture Collar

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
From an article on news.com.au:

Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected.

Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

“People making up a very small proportion of the at-risk population, are making up a large proportion of those in ICU,”

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
From an article on news.com.au:

Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected.

Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

“People making up a very small proportion of the at-risk population, are making up a large proportion of those in ICU,”
alright the source is coming from the nsw government right. Do we know the detail like age and are they fat or sick unvaxxed are in I love u. Well in the UK it's not I love. 75% death are from the fully vaxxed.
The vaccinated population in the UK account for nearly 75% of alleged Covid-19 deaths, according to the UK Health Security Agency.

Out of the over 3700 deaths reported from Dec. 6 to Jan. 2, over 2600 of them were fully vaccinated – over 70%, according to the data, and an additional 130 deaths attributed to the “partly vaccinated” brings the total up to nearly 75%.

621 - 640 of 824 Posts