Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 824 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a look at the world chart of COVID cases and deaths. A new wave is starting. Wave 6. There could be more lockdowns in the future.
Rectangle Font Slope Screenshot Parallel

Font Slope Rectangle Screenshot Building

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Yeah I wouldn’t rule out future lockdowns if there’s a new strain or if we don’t hit booster shot targets (if there’s another outbreak)
The government did say if there’s lockdowns in the future we will get paid the tax free cash again
I gotta feeling it could happen next winter when the shots effectiveness start wearing out
Oh well I wouldn’t mind another paid holiday in winter plus it’ll make winter go fast 😂

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
In Aus we will spike in 5 months as people forget about booster shots or become complacent and cases skyrockets with hospitalisation increases causing a rampant lockdown again. First gen shots like Pfizer and Asta starts weaning off at the 5 month mark drastically.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
de
Have a look at the world chart of COVID cases and deaths. A new wave is starting. Wave 6. There could be more lockdowns in the future.
View attachment 625316
View attachment 625315
I said this long time ago that . It'll be wave after after of wave of cases. It look like it's controlled by something or someone . Look Bill Gates predicted Covid 19 before it happened so he knows it . He was already preparing a month a head before covid even started . Come on you must blind as not to see as what going on . Now he's telling us to prepare for the next Pandemic coming soon .
Bill Gates call for huge global effort to prepare for future pandemics

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
de

I said this long time ago that . It'll be wave after after of wave of cases. It look like it's controlled by something or someone . Look Bill Gates predicted Covid 19 before it happened so he knows it . He was already preparing a month a head before covid even started . Come on you must blind as not to see as what going on . Now he's telling us to prepare for the next Pandemic coming soon .

When USA or China sneeze & cough
the rest of the world gets sick 🤢 😂

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
de

Yawn

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
They said on the news the virus is getting more contagious but it’s also getting less deadly
Eventually it’ll just turn into the seasonal flu but on steroids
Nothing that a few meds can’t fix
Not to worry they're already working on the next generation of the virus called Covid plus pro and yes this one will be more deadly powerful and deadly than the old generation .

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Here we go again . this time they can't blame it on the Unvacinateds as 90% of the NSW population are fully vaccinated and the unvacinated are still under lockdown.

1 - 20 of 824 Posts