Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Evolution...some will make it, others won't. In the end, @Kalanick will stop by your grave and give you flowers for being a solid 🐜

Why no one thinking about to buy cemetery plot . If more people die from corona virus they must be buried and cemetery plot price will be fly like rocket.
Some of us think cremation is cheaper.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Evolution...some will make it, others won't. In the end, @Kalanick will stop by your grave and give you flowers for being a solid 🐜

Month ago @pinnacle asked about investing, I recommended to buy cemetery plot and natural gas futures contract. Because, for cremation to burn dead body you need natural gas with higher pressure. So, buy natural gas contract if cremation became popular. Enjoy with nice photo over St,Jones cemetery.
Plant Sky Cemetery Tree Grave

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Month ago @pinnacle asked about investing, I recommended to buy cemetery plot and natural gas futures contract. Because, for cremation to burn dead body you need natural gas with higher pressure. So, buy natural gas contract if cremation became popular.
🙄🙄 guys let's see how to handle this first @Kalanick wanna buried everyone right away and @TheTruthHurts burn all of us because it's cheaper 😂😂😂

·
Premium Member
2020 Ram Limited.
24,410 Posts

Absolutely Evolution .. Look up the Australian mice plague cycle .. it's no different in humans... we're actually overdue for the big event to help us reach some sort of equilibrium.

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Only safe place is Greenland.

(Anyone whoever played plague Inc will understand)

I guess the market was doing too good and everyone predicted a crash. They might just get it after all.

This makes me think like it's the end of the world
Yea I was praying for a correction so I could buy some stocks, not for human extinction lol

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
u guys need to get storable foods. Good suggestions is alot brown rice and beans. Or white rice and beans. whichever u cna afford. Need about 6 months supply at least. Food supply chains are horrible this year. Many crop failures in USA and china is out of the game.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts