Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be careful out there. I known that entrance from the GW Pkwy to the airport road speed limit drops quickly. Make sure you guys are being cautious. Lots of cops are pulling people over at the entry point.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cops are pulling drivers over who exceed the speed limit?
All I'm saying is to be careful and watch your speed. It's a money generating scheme and all they're doing by being there is causing potential accidents. Your speeding ticket will get them body armor or something.

·
25,803 Posts
I always assume that there is a speed trap going into National. In fact, when I pick up someone who wanted to be on that Eastern Shuttle that left one hour past, I always tell him that I must keep the speed limit at the airport, as the police set up radar traps there.

It is similar to expecting that the Harassmen-ER-uh-HACK Inspector is at the Station.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I always assume that there is a speed trap going into National. In fact, when I pick up someone who wanted to be on that Eastern Shuttle that left one hour past, I always tell him that I must keep the speed limit at the airport, as the police set up radar traps there.

It is similar to expecting that the Harassmen-ER-uh-HACK Inspector is at the Station.
Me too, but if I'm not fully paying attention, I'm suddenly inadvertently speeding even if it doesn't feel like it. That's exactly what these guys are banking on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts