Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a secret number to call lol I need to talk to someone about instant pay for some reason I can't link my uber account to my card! Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
That's funny. There are no humans at Big Foober. It's all run by machines, computers, gadgets, and gizmos.

Reactions: negeorgia

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Seems that way!!
It doesn't just seem that way ...

he whole Uber operation is run by computers, calculators, formulas, algorithms, analytics, and cut and paste double-speak...yet investors continue to throw money at it. Corporate is so above the drivers that there isn't even a phone number to call in the event of an emergency. "Uber...the biggest con since Enron" ..... that's the way it is !!

Your only hope of contacting someone is to go to the local office. That may or may not be able to help you, but it has been my experience that the local office direct contact usually gets you the best results.

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
And usually...only the top 10 US metro areas even have local offices. You're pretty much on your own with Foober...but they "have your back"...whatever that means.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is there a secret number to call lol I need to talk to someone about instant pay for some reason I can't link my uber account to my card! Thanks in advance for your help!
I've been asking that same question since I started! I did come on an 800 number for Uber support. It's 800-593-7069, west cost and they have better hours than bankers 8:00am to 3:00pm PCT. Put it one speed dial, over load their system. I'm done ranting, like everything else with Uber there is no satisfaction for the Uber drivers. Good luck to you in your search for help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? Instant pay shows up FINALLY, but still has no option to link it to my own card!! These damn robots keep sending me instructions to link it--cause apparently I would not have tried that first. so irritating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts