Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just come back after five weeks doing something other than Uber. Very refreshing but hard work,glad to be back! What the hell is going on . I went to contact my pax and I have no communication option neither phone or message ?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Ive just come back after five weeks doing something other than Uber. Very refreshing but hard work,glad to be back! What the hell is going on . I went to contact my pax and I have no communication option neither phone or message ?
I have it but I have to click on the icon near the pax name to bring it up. Can then select to call or text

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks I'll try that with the next

·
Registered
205 Posts
I tell ya what, it should be MUCH easier to call a passenger. They need to put a floating phone icon on the navigation page so that 1 touch dials the number.

I have also found that several people I have called have changed number and therefore can't be contacted. We should be able to report them at the end of the trip so that their account is blocked till they supply a new number.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I tell ya what, it should be MUCH easier to call a passenger. They need to put a floating phone icon on the navigation page so that 1 touch dials the number.

I have also found that several people I have called have changed number and therefore can't be contacted. We should be able to report them at the end of the trip so that their account is blocked till they supply a new number.
Right on.

The app should use SMS security to validate all accounts, and log the pax out periodically to run the check.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have it but I have to click on the icon near the pax name to bring it up. Can then select to call or text
Tried that still no go I will see what the Ubergods have to say

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
I think if you click the menu icon in the top right on iPhone it brings up the pax details and there is a contact button.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just wondering if any of you are having issues with riders not answering calls due to area codes other than (02) displayed on their phones... ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts