Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends, I've considered uber for a few months now and was looking for some advice. I currently live in auburn and commute to Bellevue each day my commute time is atleast 3 or more hours per day driving to and from my job site just to make a low wage that sounds comparable to what uber drivers say they are making. That's 15 or more hours per week in traffic! I figure I could spend this time on the road actually making money. Anyway I really do not like my work and have no benefits I've decided to quit. I'm looking to do something completely different, I love people in general have a nice car and even with the negative stuff I read it still sounds appealing to me. I understand no job is perfect but this would be a side job for me while I get other things going. Would you recommend it? Is it really that bad? I'm essentially already doing 12 hours a day in a hostile work environment where I feel marginalized and unappreciated. So I feel this could be a much better gig for me...thoughts? I appreciate reading everything you all post here it's been very helpful! Just thought I'd throw this out there before I leave my worthless current employment lol

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Go out and drive, hustle, drive smart.... Good luck. Yes it sounds better than what you currently have but no guarantees and it can change terms on a dime.
Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts