Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Parallel
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

I've never been more confused as a Driver. Uber is legitimately misleading drivers now. The streak in my area is from 7am - 9am. Uber says my first pickup didn't qualify as the first ride of my streak because the counter(?) doesn't actually begin until 7:05:58am.

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
View attachment 229965 View attachment 229966

I've never been more confused as a Driver. Uber is legitimately misleading drivers now. The streak in my area is from 7am - 9am. Uber says my first pickup didn't qualify as the first ride of my streak because the counter(?) doesn't actually begin until 7:05:58am.
Based on your screenshot, your first trip was at 7am. I am making an educated guess that the request was accepted prior to 7am and would not count for the streak. I am making another educated guess that you received a stacked ping at 7:05:58 that corresponds to the 7:07 trip. Thus, that represents the start of your streak.

·
Premium Member
11,636 Posts

I am guessing that your complaint is that you completed two quests, am I right? If so, call someone else, don't email this time, and make the complaint with someone that you can speak to and get a feel for if they understand what you're saying or not. Them not starting the counter when they are supposed to does not negate their responsibility to comply with the agreement. If you live or find yourself near a Greenlight Hub, you might consider stopping in for it. Try the phone call first, though.

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts

Based on your screenshot, your first trip was at 7am. I am making an educated guess that the request was accepted prior to 7am and would not count for the streak. I am making another educated guess that you received a stacked ping at 7:05:58 that corresponds to the

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Based on your screenshot, your first trip was at 7am. I am making an educated guess that the request was accepted prior to 7am and would not count for the streak. I am making another educated guess that you received a stacked ping at 7:05:58 that corresponds to the 7:07 trip. Thus, that represents the start of your streak.
I thought the same thing initially. But when I looked at the fare details, the 3min and 41sec trip was completed at 7:05am. So the 7am timestamp had to correspond to when I was pinged, not when I picked up the passenger.

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
I thought the same thing initially. But when I looked at the fare details, the 3min and 41sec trip was completed at 7:05am. So the 7am timestamp had to correspond to when I was pinged, not when I picked up the passenger.
Then, it looks like you have some solid evidence on your side. Unfortunately, it's a long road to get anything sorted out with UBER.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
the timestamp is from when the ride is requested, not the ping or the start of trip.

make sure you see the little 0/3 bubble before accepting your first ride in a streak. for me that starts at nearly 7.02am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts