Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to stop trip for the last 5 minutes and I am getting a network error. Anyone else having problems? I also can't even open the Uber passenger app... It just stays at opening ping looking screen. I have internet since I am posting this. This will make the day frustrating. Thanks Uber. Again.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Yep. All ****ed up since I got out at 6.

Would not go offline, I was getting pings and could not accept. I finally got a 2.0x, but they only went 1 mile. Got a Lyft ride first, also went 1 mile.

Now it won't open at all, even after using Force Stop on App.

Fix it ****ers! I can't make money

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
MORONS... must be at hq, rider app won't open either. And now driver app made me log out. Of course, I can't login again.

Laying on my bed now, I'll watch and hope for big surge.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
MORONS... must be at hq, rider app won't open either. And now driver app made me log out. Of course, I can't login again.

Laying on my bed now, I'll watch and hope for big surge.
Yeah right, you know all the weekend warriors will be up by the time they get it fixed
They'll be so anxious for a ping that they'll take anything....

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Lyft pings off the hook. Coming in one after another. Like UberX does. Lyft has to be happy this morning. Coz uber has their heads up their asses

Just got 5 back to back pings from this area. I would go and get them, but I'm lazy and they're too far from me. Besides most of those cheap asses don't tip. Guess they will learn their lesson coz I ain't coming to get them at Lyfts bullshit rate.
image.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts