Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just made a official complaint to tfl regarding aux cable.

Do your bit and email to

[email protected]

regarding this shitty idea which makes all of us uncomfortable while we are on the road.

Have some balls and act now before it's too late.

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to complaint about one of the biggest Private Hire Operator "uber" who is currently forcing its all private hire drivers to offer Aux cable to it's passengers.

I have following concerns in this matter

The loose Aux cable makes a big health and safety concern for London Private hire drivers.

The passengers increase the London's Noise Level after playing music very loudly during their journey.

Waiting for your response.

Regards

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think so that spotify has something to do with aux cable.
In my e class Merc, there is a option for aux cable and tonight I let one passenger to use it first time ever and it made me sick. I wasn't even able to to drive properly. I will never ever let any passenger use this again whatsoever :)

·
Banned
661 Posts

Do your bit and email to

[email protected]

regarding this shitty idea which make all of us uncomfortable while we are on the road.

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to complaint about one of the biggest Private Hire Operator "uber" who is currently forcing its all private hire drivers to offer Aux cable to it's passengers.

The loose Aux cable makes a big health and safety concern for London Private hire drivers.

The passengers increase the London's Noise Level after playing music very loudly during their journey.

Kindly explain me that under which private hire operator's legislation, the operator can force its drivers to use Aux cable for its passengers.

Regards
Great, but please rewrite it so you won't be laughed at.

Coherent sentences are important.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I don't think so that spotify has something to do with aux cable.
In my e class Merc, there is a option for aux cable and tonight I let one passenger to use it first time ever and it made me sick. I wasn't even able to to drive properly. I will never ever let any passenger use this again whatsoever :)
Just tell them the last pax stole it.

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts

Do your bit and email to

[email protected]

regarding this shitty idea which make all of us uncomfortable while we are on the road.

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly explain me that under which private hire operator's legislation, the operator can force its drivers to use Aux cable for its passengers.

Regards
Good lord! You actually sent an email to Tfl for this. Unbelievable!

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Is uber provide that aux cable and asking you to offer or have it ready to any passengers? That's rubbish, come on, they can not make you do that . I personally been asked only few times from a noisy pax and more then 2 people group which means No Aux and No Bluetooth for sure. The people who jump in this CHEAP X CARS just for a 5-10 min journey and ask for sweets, water, aux, Bluetooth are the stupid poor uneducated animals who believe that once they pay you this little money and board your car they became kings and everything is allowed for them, and because they pay you they are entitled for extra free services like the above. This is Uber's fault again, cheap prices, cheap people, poor work conditions for drivers. Those animals pax if uber did no exist they would have no even chance to get a bus, but now got a fairly new cars and extra free services.
NO WATER
NO SWEETS
NO AUX
NO BLUETOOTH

·
Registered
977 Posts
Is uber provide that aux cable and asking you to offer or have it ready to any passengers? That's rubbish, come on, they can not make you do that . I personally been asked only few times from a noisy pax and more then 2 people group which means No Aux and No Bluetooth for sure. The people who jump in this CHEAP X CARS just for a 5-10 min journey and ask for sweets, water, aux, Bluetooth are the stupid poor uneducated animals who believe that once they pay you this little money and board your car they became kings and everything is allowed for them, and because they pay you they are entitled for extra free services like the above. This is Uber's fault again, cheap prices, cheap people, poor work conditions for drivers. Those animals pax if uber did no exist they would have no even chance to get a bus, but now got a fairly new cars and extra free services.
NO WATER
NO SWEETS
NO AUX
NO BLUETOOTH
If ill be going somewhere in the near future ,ill ask driver for water,sweets,aux, bluetooth. Why not , customer asking why shouldnt i ask? :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Uber doesn't make you do anything! They just advise you to do it to get a five star rating.
If you don't care about a five star rating, don't do it! Uber will not deactivate anyone for not supplying stuff, but they will if your rating is too low.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Uber doesn't make you do anything! They just advise you to do it to get a five star rating.
If you don't care about a five star rating, don't do it! Uber will not deactivate anyone for not supplying stuff, but they will if your rating is too low.
Indeed, but imagine pax if driver say "no aux" WoOooOOoTTTtttTTTTt ? hahahahahaha lol xd

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Dude no disrespect to you in any shape or form but do your balls shrink when a pax asks for the AUX?
I guess what I'm trying to say here is just say no, simples.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I always say no until yesterday I thought let see how it works.
Honestly speaking its shit thing. I don't like it in any shape, way or form and everyone to not offer any aux to any one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
NO WATER
NO SWEETS
NO AUX
NO BLUETOOTH
This is why i prefer adlee pax, they rarely ask for these kind of things.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts