Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I work Jax Beach area ( hodges, beach blvd, Atlantic, JTB, South side blvd) most every weekend and until 4 am most nights. I have a CB radio, they are not used much anymore and you can find small handheld models online or thrift stores for a few bucks. On Channel 4 Thurs thru sunday. It would be good to communicate with other drivers, last night helped another x driver who had a pax jump in his cat puke then run back in mellow mushroom. Had it all on my dashcam and helped the driver find the guy and when confronted he denied but when showed that there was a dash cam admitted and paid the driver $150 cash. We need to stick together and if you don't have a dash cam walmart have them for $19.99 right now. I know there are more forums so please copy and spread the word. We should all help each other out. Also when Jax Beach P.D. give you a hard time about stopping to pickup /drop off pax remind them of Florida statute 316.1945 that allows you to stop on public streets to load and unload riders. Be safe happy holidays :).

· Registered
596 Posts
There really isn't anything to worry about because there is too many driver's in Jax, if you left the application on for a couple hours you might get a call. Then you can pickup someone that's going to the dollar tree and will insist you have to wait for them to take them home. After you complete the trip, you will reap the spoils. A whole $3.00 for an hours worth of work. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.