Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after all the stories that have been posted here, I just feel bad how passangers treat drivers. Can you guys give some tips for drivers that are getting harassed by passangers ....I know a lot of people visit this site. maybe they can learn something from your experience!!! I know we can’t educate all these drivers but at least put some common sense into their washed brains.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
after all the stories that have been posted here, I just feel bad how passangers treat drivers. Can you guys give some tips for drivers that are getting harassed by passangers ....I know a lot of people visit this site. maybe they can learn something from your experience!!! I know we can't educate all these drivers but at least put some common sense into their washed brains.
Always put in your mind those rideshare companies don't give crap about you when you are in situation like that be strict and remember it may affect your rating but it won't stop you from working also even if those passengers complain to tlc. Tlc doesn't belive everything except if it make sense to them. Otherwise you will be like a mop where everyone will be cleaning their shoes. And for those companies your not worth more than an automatic email they send you when you complain. It sad but it's true

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
The industry was soft thats why I always advocate that gangsta shit the new generation of drivers are bringing.

Alot of you guys think its unprofessional and don't mind getting picked on, beat up and treated like tradh though :confused::confused:
I can act real nasty towards them but then I put myself at risk of getting deactivated. If Uber gets flooded with complaints about me it will eventually deactivate me. I have a friend who last year started driving for uber and uber deactivated him from rider complaints. I know he was a bit crazy, but I guess about 60% of the time he was defending himself against these riders, me knowing what animals they are.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
after all the stories that have been posted here, I just feel bad how passangers treat drivers. Can you guys give some tips for drivers that are getting harassed by passangers ....I know a lot of people visit this site. maybe they can learn something from your experience!!! I know we can't educate all these drivers but at least put some common sense into their washed brains.
I noticed most of the worst riders that I had were not just rude, but were also backseat drivers. Earlier this morning I gave someone a one-star for telling me to get off the highway ahout 2 exits earlier, I not only got off I made sure I drove below the speed limit to make the trip longer,
I am not going to keep arguing with these animals for now.

How does a dash cam prove your sober or not impaired?
If you don't appear drunk and are behaving in a normal way the uber staff member will not think u are drunk.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Always put in your mind those rideshare companies don't give crap about you when you are in situation like that be strict and remember it may affect your rating but it won't stop you from working also even if those passengers complain to tlc. Tlc doesn't belive everything except if it make sense to them. Otherwise you will be like a mop where everyone will be cleaning their shoes. And for those companies your not worth more than an automatic email they send you when you complain. It sad but it's true
Just look at their greenlight hub bunch of morons wearing an uber shirt playing chess/checkers.

I noticed most of the worst riders that I had were not just rude, but were also backseat drivers. Earlier this morning I gave someone a one-star for telling me to get off the highway ahout 2 exits earlier, I not only got off I made sure I drove below the speed limit to make the trip longer,
I am not going to keep arguing with these animals for now.

If you don't appear drunk and are behaving in a normal way the uber staff member will not think u are drunk.
I passionately hate back seat drivers

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
The industry was soft thats why I always advocate that gangsta shit the new generation of drivers are bringing.

Alot of you guys think its unprofessional and don't mind getting picked on, beat up and treated like tradh though :confused::confused:
Nah this entire new generation is too soft. It reflects on the type of music that is relevant nowadays. Now you have guys making music who got pink hair and purses tf? o_O

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I just don’t get how someone could come into something that your paying for and boss you around or bully you . That’s like a stranger coming into your house and telling you what to do . Only problem I even had with pax is when they slamming my damn door like my ish is a 2005 crown Victoria .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts