Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 10 minutes now I've been the only car available (more accurately there are no cars available but I'm out here for the right price)

Ecoregion Map Light World Product

They've put up two mini surges, both times I logged in and got pinged no surge within a minute that I refused. So the demand is there, yet still...

Ecoregion White Map Black World

Uber would rather not do the business at all than charge pax a surge price. FUber

Hey check it out. Here's a guy just cruising home on the freeway with his app on.
Ecoregion Map World Light Product

·
Banned
567 Posts
For 10 minutes now I've been the only car available (more accurately there are no cars available but I'm out here for the right price)

View attachment 105885

They've put up two mini surges, both times I logged in and got pinged no surge within a minute that I refused. So the demand is there, yet still...

View attachment 105886

Uber would rather not do the business at all than charge pax a surge price. FUber

Hey check it out. Here's a guy just cruising home on the freeway with his app on.
View attachment 105887
Maybe uber discriminates against ducks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.