Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a drive last night around 8PM and the Uber app couldn't stop beeping and surging the entire time around my neighborhood! Made around $200 in less than 4 hours! If you want to make some good money please come to Villanova University Surroundings;

I feel that we all should help each other considering that we are all all fighting for a living. I figured some of you might be frustrated and or have kids that need food; + Karma is a good thing, right?

Thank me later :) //

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny. I was working nova and didn't get close to that. Fascinating.
I might have seen you dropping off some kids at 801 Montgomery Ave or Kelly's where there is trash "everywhere"!!! LOL - Keep on hustling man!

50 per hour on a Monday night, haha yep... quite fascinating
Hey Matt, I feel like either Uber screw you and you get none or you get on a nice flowing stream of leads that you can't handle! I sometimes was starring at my phone for an hour without a beep; the damn thing is addictive LOL

· Premium Member
13,125 Posts
i never in all x xl , yearsstared at my phone without a ping for 1 hour ever never..ever dts. i get something..after 30 mins i panic my phone is broke hahaha
i get something even if its xl to ikea...sixerguy tip of xl day..stear clesr of kop ikea..you will get tons of heavy lyfting no tip small rides...south phila i ingore them..kop u could go yard though??

· Premium Member
378 Posts
I live 5 min from Rowan and 5 min from Camden county college and all I’ve been getting is crickets. Damn kids where r u??? Need those dayshes.

I did befriend a rowan college kid last week. A real busy body. We exchanged numbers. I fully expect him to text me when the big events are #collusion

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are the Nova kids more likely to use Uber or Lyft?
They use both!

The Nova kids really aren't that bad. Plus the girls are hot.
Totally agree // Lookie Lookie, No touchie!! HAHA

I live 5 min from Rowan and 5 min from Camden county college and all I've been getting is crickets. Damn kids where r u??? Need those dayshes.

I did befriend a rowan college kid last week. A real busy body. We exchanged numbers. I fully expect him to text me when the big events are #collusion
NJ is DEAD as far as Uber and Lyft!

· Premium Member
1,391 Posts
They use both!

Totally agree // Lookie Lookie, No touchie!! HAHA

NJ is DEAD as far as Uber and Lyft!
Listen dude... My rules....

If you have kids as I do that that age... You don't lookie lookie or touchie. At this point I don't look under 30. But as time goes on... I see your point.

If you are younger... Lookie lookie but don't touchie.

If you are married or coupled... Don't lookie lookie either, once the little man/woman starts growing/dancing... Then you may as well move on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.