Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
You idle your car for heat in 50 degree weather? I laugh in your general direction. I'm sitting in a parking lot with my engine off right now. The sun helps keep the car warm enough.

View attachment 638096
No, I idle my car for heat in -20° weather. Come up here and see how warm the sun keeps your car.

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,432 Posts
I can't see where you live. I had assumed you were from Florida given you posted in this thread.
He used to Did work in Orlando for the same cab company I did.

Reactions: MadTownUberD

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
He used to Did work in Orlando for the same cab company I did.
Yeah I went back to work there but my parents had some issues in Greenville so i went back to there place than i needed to clear something with DOT because a stupid rn didnt know shit. And she flagged me on something she had no idea what it was

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,432 Posts
Yeah I went back to work there but my parents had some issues in Greenville so i went back to there place than i needed to clear something with DOT because a stupid rn didnt know shit. And she flagged me on something she had no idea what it was
Like how I got flagged for no CDL over losing a leg to diabetes when the leg was actually blown off in combat?

I'm really pissed off that's what it was for all those years. I could have driven a truck for like 10 years i had been driving a cab for. Some dumbass flagging the wrong thing on the physical.

When I was fresh out of the army I had enough cash saved up to literally pay cash to buy a semi...

But now i have 2 rental properties, a day job and some spare time to drive.. so I drive a cab.

• Sad
Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Like how I got flagged for no CDL over losing a leg to diabetes when the leg was actually blown off in combat?

I'm really pissed off that's what it was for all those years. I could have driven a truck for like 10 years i had been driving a cab for. Some dumbass flagging the wrong thing on the physical.

When I was fresh out of the army I had enough cash saved up to literally pay cash to buy a semi...

But now i have 2 rental properties, a day job and some spare time to drive.. so I drive a cab.
I went to the cardiologist and they said they didnt know shit. They were like yr fine and actually made a report into the DOT that cleared and exonerated me. I dont even want to work for access lynx anymore, there run poorly

·
Premium Member
8,432 Posts
I went to the cardiologist and they said they didnt know shit. They were like yr fine and actually made a report into the DOT that cleared and exonerated me. I dont even want to work for access lynx anymore, there run poorly
If you're CDL work for Disney.

$18.00 an hour regular hours and union benefits. Rumor has it they are hiring non CDL drivers because they are so short.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
8,432 Posts
thats what im thinking about doing they give good benefits package too
Last radio advertisement I heard for them offered a signing bonus as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts