Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all driver. anyone down with coffee and rest stop to chat at dunking donut at assembly row Somerville Tuesday and Wednesday between 8pm to 9pm?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about the north end? Inside mike's pastries?
hmm you must be lucky to find parking there. that why it is a busy location with tiny street, car park at the corner from that areas always got dent every where. becareful when you drive in there may be no way out or scratch your tore by the curve.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
hi all driver. anyone down with coffee and rest stop to chat at dunking donut at assembly row Somerville Tuesday and Wednesday between 8pm to 9pm?
He sounds a lot like ErkanAk. When ErkaAk first hit this forum, he too was trying to organize a meet up of drivers. He also posted it in multiple threads. He also has the same broken English.

Just sayin. :)

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
sorry to bothering you bro. but this is nothing comparing to the passengers I had after 7,000 trip I gave in. I guess you be lucky if you don't have many passengers like that.
Show a screenshot of you doing 7000+ trips. I don't believe you for a minute.

He sounds a lot like ErkanAk. When ErkaAk first hit this forum, he too was trying to organize a meet up of drivers. He also posted it in multiple threads. He also has the same broken English.

Just sayin. :)
The "tt" on the username probably stands for "the troll".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts