Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
We have a couple of those Uber goobers up here in Potlandia too. One of them even made his own uniform! I kinda feel sorry for those guys. They obviously haven't done rideshare for Uber long enough. Many of us were Gung ho (but not like that) in the beginning too. Before we found out that not all that glitters, is gold, with Uber.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm more interested in how and why your windshield is so clean
That's not the windshield streaking

That's
1) console reflection
2) smudges on phone camera lens (Note 4 is a particularly bad offender since the camera protrudes)

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a couple of those Uber goobers up here in Potlandia too. One of them even made his own uniform! I kinda feel sorry for those guys. They obviously haven't done rideshare for Uber long enough. Many of us were Gung ho (but not like that) in the beginning too. Before we found out that not all that glitters, is gold, with Uber.
Wow that IS bad

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Maybe he's rocking one of those old pink fuzzy mustache's in front... wouldn't put it past him.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I wish I was that proud, I'm a closet uber driver.
If I could limo tint my whole car, wear a wig and sunglasses I would... might screw my ratings though. Not proud of this gig one bit.

Reactions: Chrisdrhjh

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Too funny

I have thousands of rides and the stickers haven't been on once since day one
Glad I'm not alone. However, I would love to drive a weekend with your avatar as my Uber emblem - and see if anyone notices. lol

Reactions: PTB and Booberx
1 - 20 of 24 Posts